Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..

mila kunis posted:

Any spirits you guys would veto in a teaching game? I'd say spirits that boost others too much like Rampant Green, or mess with core mechanics like fast/slow like Lightning's Swift Strike should probably be avoided.

Another issue I have with teaching is that I have the base + branch and claw + jagged earth all bundled together in one box. That's a lot of mechanics to frontload on newbies in a session :/

Also is there a storage solution out there for Everything (the three above + horizons of spirit island and the new expansion)?

Lightning is probably the only one I would recommend against for exactly the reasons you state. Others I'd just explain the complexity involved or impact they have on the game state and let players decide if that's what they want.

Also, how do I beat England 6 solo. I wanted to beat every adversary solo at L6 and I've managed all of them except England which consistently kicks my rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..

I actually watched that video after getting fairly frustrated and still couldn't pull off a win with TS. I dunno whether he just got more lucky with events and power draws or I got unlucky, but I could not make it work.