Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your favorite California team?
The Oakland Raiders
The Los Angeles Rams
The San Diego Chargers
The San Francisco 49ers I guess
Some other dumb team in a different league/sport
View Results

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
:fork:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Don't know what Herbert saw there but that was a pretty pick.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Hufanga!!! Did he just get the pick and run off the field?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
That was a nice scoop on the pick

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

rjmccall posted:

Uh, thanks, Herbie

So Herbert is not nearly as good as advertised

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
silly herbie got his colors mixed up :)

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

`herbert got hit on the throw

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Ya think?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mean guy

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Herbert is really going to follow in Rivers' footsteps, isn't he?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Herbert is significantly hurt, has no weapons right now, got hit on the throw, the ball was hit on the throw, and he had intended to throw to an open player on the sideline but you can't mentally will anything no matter how good you are after that occurs. i didn't mean on the sideline literally. i meant there was a receiver in the field of play near the sideline, who would've been able to step out. please read this edit if you've read the post beforehand. herbert top 5 qb next season and beyond.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Nov 14, 2022

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Play posted:

Ya think?

Too soon to tell maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

Herbert is significantly hurt, has no weapons right now, got hit on the throw, the ball was hit on the throw, and he had intended to throw to an open player on the sideline but you can't mentally will anything no matter how good you are after that occurs. i didn't mean on the sideline literally. i meant there was a receiver in the field of play near the sideline, who would've been able to step out. please read this edit if you've read the post beforehand. herbert top 5 qb next season and beyond.

thank you for the clarification, friend