Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your favorite California team?
The Oakland Raiders
The Los Angeles Rams
The San Diego Chargers
The San Francisco 49ers I guess
Some other dumb team in a different league/sport
View Results

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Inspiring stuff so far, niners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Did the Niners just do the "try to draw them offsides" fake snap thing and get a guy to jump but not snap it or was I not paying close enough attention

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Play posted:

Wasn't it first down on like the 1 so what would the point of that be? But it certainly looked like it. Either that or they didn't get the look they wanted or something

I think they were on the two, seemed like mostly they just wanted to run the clock to leave Herbert as little time as possible and if they could get a free yard, so be it, but then they didn't take the yard so like why even line up

Or maybe Jimmy just didn't see the guy, he was on the outside after all

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

Trying to draw them offside for a first down is no longer my most hated play, trying to draw them offside to gain half the distance to the goal is.

The Niners have done it twice tonight!

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Maybe I'm an idiot but the big kick return scares me more than a drive from the one would