Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your favorite California team?
The Oakland Raiders
The Los Angeles Rams
The San Diego Chargers
The San Francisco 49ers I guess
Some other dumb team in a different league/sport
View Results

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Fate Accomplice posted:

some podcast last week mentioned 80 of 2021's most watched 100 TV programs were NFL games

The all-time most watched TV broadcasts list is even more lopsided. It's basically a list of Super Bowls with a special guest appearance by the finale of M.A.S.H.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_watched_television_broadcasts_in_the_United_States

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

Grimey Drawer

CapnAndy posted:

Now some of you may be asking, does my dog in fact know anything about football

and the answer is no, she's a dog

but neither does Collinsworth and my dog doesn't bark all that much so it'd be a huge net gain

And, oddly enough, your dog is actually LESS likely than Collinsworth to sniff Tom Brady's crotch.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

Grimey Drawer
What the gently caress, Herbie?