Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

zenguitarman posted:

Not sure the best place to ask this, maybe in the German language thread, but as an American in Ami-land, what's the best way to watch ZDF or ARD, or any German TV channels carrying the games?

A handful of the games are only on a subscription streaming platform called MagentaTV which is some mega bullshit in my opinion and they shan't receive a single cent from me. I realize this isn't what you asked at all, but i did come to this forum specifically to gripe about it, so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

that's a formation i've never seen before, would be pretty bold of FLick imo

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Germany lived up to their full potential