Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

zenguitarman posted:

Not sure the best place to ask this, maybe in the German language thread, but as an American in Ami-land, what's the best way to watch ZDF or ARD, or any German TV channels carrying the games?

You 100% need a German IP, I just tried it with the free version of ProtonVPN and a Dutch server and couldn't even see the normal program of ARD or ZDF. Google tells me that ExpressVPN has a 30 day trial that "should" be working for the Öffentlich Rechtliche but haven't tested it myself.

If that doesn't work, NordVPN is probably your best bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
The two years towards the next Euro, which is in Germany, are going to be hilarious.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
Imagine you have a good striker who is on a streak and you decide to start the game with 33 year old Müller.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

antidote posted:

Bierhoff is out. RIP.

I guess he analyzed what would be in the best interest of the stakeholders and from a management point of view, him quitting generates the most positive engagement.