Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Expect streams to go up on Twitter, if it stays functional that is, given the entire Twitter copyright/content moderation team have gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

If you're going down the VPN route you can always watch matches on iPlayer

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

tbp posted:

i think this is directionally accurate yeah. i was honestly thinking earlier today it's a bit surprising more national teams dont just bring along a few physical beasts, speed seems so dominant because the passing and pressing just isn't as good either

International football has been below top flight league/champions league football for a long time now as far as technical ability and speed of play goes imo

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Ah the classic offset 3-1-3-3. You don't normally include the subs bench in a code XI OP

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Wazzerphuk posted:

code:
                 Neuer
Mueller         Mueller Mueller Mueller
Mueller         Mueller
Mueller Mueller Mueller Mueller Mueller
                Mueller         Mueller
Mueller Mueller Mueller         Mueller
Hope this helps OP

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Her Dryer posted:

Is this at least partially the result of only having one good German team since Klopp left Dortmund?

Honestly I think they stuck with JLow for too long and that resulted in persisting with building the team around its remaining aging 2014 winners rather than focusing on the younger talent coming through. This Germany side very much looks like a team in transition, which I'd say is a step up from looking like an older, slower shadow of itself during the Euros.

Muller looks cooked though, dunno why Flick kept persisting with him