Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I ate too much and now I'm up at 4:30am with a tummy ache and got kicked out of bed for farting too much and too loudly. All in all a good thanksgiving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

Trip Report: my wife skipped her family video thingy, I appeared in her stead so our toddler can be on camera for the 3 hour webcam thingy. During this time she made reddit AItA and OffMyChest posts.

I had a nice 5 minute call on speakerphone with my mom and my baby giggled for her and that made me p happy.

Since last night wife has been following me around the house reading the responses. I ask her, less and less politely each time, to stop telling me about her posts. I thought I could endure any and all abuse she could hurl at me, but I now realize it is time to :sever:
kirbeh...

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

KirbyKhan posted:

Trip Report: my wife skipped her family video thingy, I appeared in her stead so our toddler can be on camera for the 3 hour webcam thingy. During this time she made reddit AItA and OffMyChest posts.

I had a nice 5 minute call on speakerphone with my mom and my baby giggled for her and that made me p happy.

Since last night wife has been following me around the house reading the responses. I ask her, less and less politely each time, to stop telling me about her posts. I thought I could endure any and all abuse she could hurl at me, but I now realize it is time to :sever:

:whitewater:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019