Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Thanksgiving or turkey day as I like to call it is just around the corner. I thought it'd be good to get a thread going where we can all share advice for arguing with our family members.

tell them about all the worthless low-effort threads you've posted in C-SPAM this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

we just talk about how cool brazil nuts were before LIBERALS ruined them

it's homely old fashioned fun for the whole family, even the kids can get in on the roasting of libs

I don't know how much longer Brazil nuts will be available, Lula's hopefully going to stop the deforestation of the Amazon basin for as long as he can survive the inevitable CIA plots

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

try to remember the basics of CQC

always check your corners, rookie

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I'm glad they gave up on making that Eli Roth Thanksgiving grindhouse movie, it never would have lived up to the trailer

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

NeatHeteroDude posted:

we're doing friendsgiving with my wife's very leftleaning buddies. any tips for alienating them?

are you talking leftists or liberals? if the former, Holomodor chat. If the latter, talk about Pelosi being goated with the jugs

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe seems like the kind of guy who would cut his own feet off just to make women appear taller in perspective

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Monarchy is the Best political system.
The USA needs a king.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZFNUJeDldw

English Bob is one of my all-time favorite movie characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

These threads are fun to post in. Perhaps you can participate in my next happiness tips thread and find out if you have what it takes to truly not be a sadsack

I can assure you I do not have what it takes to truly not be a sadsack