Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Just don't talk to your family. You don't have to say anything just glare at them. If it feels awkward drink more alcohol, simple as

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Cuttlefush posted:

does anyone have parents/family who are very bad at cooking but insist on cooking anyway and nobody has the heart to tell them?

It's very common because most people's cooking sucks rear end and it's a social taboo to say anything negative. So everyone is like "Oh this is sooooo good Karen hahaha. I didn't know you were a chef hahahah."

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Sorry to hear about all your sadsack thanksgivings but I just made out like a bandit! Just immediately interrupted peepop's's prayer with a land acknowledgement. Showed all my nieces and nephews a few minutes of my legend of galactic heroes torrents before meemaw noticed. And then just sat in the living room like a boss waiting for any opponents foolish enough to be ensnared by my cspam tempered wits. I was basically this guy except I was winning thanksgiving arguments against my relatives all night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oo58D-Fls8

but yeah hey sorry, your republican dad was really cold and he didn't hug you after your meltdown. Don't worry there's always next year.