Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
I got an unexpected package today, but my earlier Santa mentioned a second box was on the way so presumably this is it...

A collection of novelty dice! The big one jingles when you roll it. The glass ones contain smaller dice. The big block all glow in the dark.

And this "Art Pack" with some very stern-looking Artists on the label. I presume the Space Marine is here to ensure the Art is respected. GAZE AT THE ART.

Thanks Santa! The glow-in-the-dark dice pack will be a lot of fun and promises to randomly scare me at night for years to come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
While I'm here, my own Santa #1 seems to have vanished off the forums. He hasn't posted in weeks. The delivery tracker says his gift was delivered. I hope he checks in.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

thegodofchuck posted:

I also had issues getting the last two pieces (the physical parts of that dtrpg book) and a SURPRISE to arrive on time, so enjoy your current gifts and then you will get a bonus second secret santa exchange!

Good news, Bucnasti! Expect this soon! Not the DTRPG of course.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

LR2 was delivered two days ago, I can only assume they liked the gift :frogbon:

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Another package!

Some Kings of War Orcs?

Aha, they're the drum section, from... Santa Goon!

(Thanks to Mantic for the painted shot)

Thanks mystery Santa!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Loxbourne posted:

While I'm here, my own Santa #1 seems to have vanished off the forums. He hasn't posted in weeks. The delivery tracker says his gift was delivered. I hope he checks in.

I'm checking in, we'll figure out what's up shortly!

GreenBuckanneer posted:

LR2 was delivered two days ago, I can only assume they liked the gift :frogbon:

Could be! It's a busy time of the year, so I usually give people several days to check in before I get real worried.

thegodofchuck posted:

Thanks mystery Santa!

This could be from a main round or a LR round santa so I'll need verification from the appropriate santa please!

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning
Got really worried so I tagged Leper, not that I doubted my santa but apparently our ring cam has been down since 11/29 and people like to steal packages round here so I was worried my santa's presents were stolen. silly me, five minutes after emailing him two amazon packages showed up!

A nifty dice keeping thing that i need to build, PLUS a note telling me more is to come

A cute robot that plays a mournful tune from the music box in his guts! I plan to customize this lil guy some!

AND THERES MORE TO COME?>!?!?!? WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?

Loxbourne posted:

I got an unexpected package today, but my earlier Santa mentioned a second box was on the way so presumably this is it...

Thanks Santa! The glow-in-the-dark dice pack will be a lot of fun and promises to randomly scare me at night for years to come.

Glad that it arrived! I hope that the dice are useful/don't spook you too much :)

The Pakje Kunst thing is a very cool project that I like to support. You can read more about it here: https://www.pakjekunst.com/ Sorry you didn't get something more exciting in it though.

by.a.teammate
Jun 27, 2007
theres nothing wrong with the word panties
So i suddenly realised that a present that arrived might not be for my daughter but might be my secret santa present! was this any of you?

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Yes, I recognise those ribbons! There was supposed to be a message with it, which I don't see attached. Perhaps the Postal Demons ate it.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Got my Santa's gift, haven't had time to open it yet but will do so soon!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK! Today, the 19th, is just about over in my time zone. This was the deadline for deliveries of presents. We've done really well!

According to my notes, almost everyone got presents.
  • Rid, who is in The Netherlands, has presents still in transit. They were delayed probably due to the UK postal strike.
  • Three Bonus Round 2 santees, GreenBuckanneer, ibntumart, and thegodofchuck, haven't gotten anything yet, but all three have stuff in transit as of today.
  • Four main round Santees got something but have at least one additional gift in transit
  • One bonus round 1 Santee received something but has one additional gift in transit
  • Two bonus round 2 Santees received something but have additional gifts in transit

All told that's not bad. We have a total of 49 gift exchanges between about 28 goons for this year and we're at like 90% done. Please stick around in the thread as these last few gifts arrive, it's nice to have an audience for folks when they get to post about what they got!

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Received this cute Chewbacca T-shirt this weekend, I'm assuming this is the surprise portion of my gift haul from thegodofchuck.

May last gift is supposed to arrive tomorrow!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

That's way cooler than the chewbacca tshirt I got you *kicks rocks*

LOL rad stuff.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Bucnasti posted:

Received this cute Chewbacca T-shirt this weekend, I'm assuming this is the surprise portion of my gift haul from thegodofchuck.

That was the "surprise" part! Uh, surprise!

Now it's just stinky DTRPG and their inefficient POD delivery. Thank goodness for pdf.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Owlbear Camus posted:

That's way cooler than the chewbacca tshirt I got you *kicks rocks*

LOL rad stuff.

I liked that one too! There are a lot of not-cool Chewie shirts out there (as I discovered), you got a good one.

thegodofchuck fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Dec 20, 2022

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011

Rhjamiz posted:

Got my Santa's gift, haven't had time to open it yet but will do so soon!

I really hope you like it!

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Bucnasti posted:

That is an amazing shirt.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
A box of mystery appeared on my doorstep today, which was unboxed with wild abandon to reveal:

I had no idea there were solo war games, so this is awesome to the Nth degree…plus I have some rad new minis to experiment with! Thanks, bucnasti! This is also my birthday, so this box arrived on the perfect day.

Yesss another gift gains cat inspector’s approval!

GreenBuckanneer posted:

That was me, I forgot to mark it in my hubris!

I have both that Vahl and Celestine and I was torn on which one to get you but picked Vahl cause "nundams" are always fun to look at and paint (though I've not had the chance to paint my Vahl yet...)

I just listened to Our Martyr'd Lady and Ephrael Stern and am on a SoB kick myself at the moment

My thanks, and know that I will be calling any future Paragon units junior nundams!

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

ibntumart posted:

A box of mystery appeared on my doorstep today, which was unboxed with wild abandon to reveal:

I had no idea there were solo war games, so this is awesome to the Nth degree…plus I have some rad new minis to experiment with! Thanks, bucnasti! This is also my birthday, so this box arrived on the perfect day.

Well Happy Birthday!
I hope the minis are cool, I had a real hard time finding a pack with a good variety of sci-fi minis that were appropriate for 5pfh, seemed like everything was out of stock.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I suggest Stargrave minis in the future, I plan to use mine in five parses, and they're cheap and the model quality is very good, imo

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning

Bucnasti posted:

Well Happy Birthday!
I hope the minis are cool, I had a real hard time finding a pack with a good variety of sci-fi minis that were appropriate for 5pfh, seemed like everything was out of stock.

cyberforge has some minis that would be a perfect fit for this.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

According to USPS tracking, Gaghskull's remaining gift should have been delivered yesterday.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

rydiafan posted:

According to USPS tracking, Gaghskull's remaining gift should have been delivered yesterday.

I have no idea how the postal worker made it to my mailbox yesterday, but he delivered the most unexpected secret santa gift I have ever received.

I will have this displayed proudly at FNM tonight! HAKKIYOI!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo that rules so hard.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

That image of Tochi cropped so perfectly to a play mat's proportions that I couldn't resist. I hope the resolution was high enough that it turned out clear.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Tochi mat absolutely rules

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

rydiafan posted:

That image of Tochi cropped so perfectly to a play mat's proportions that I couldn't resist. I hope the resolution was high enough that it turned out clear.

It turned out perfectly.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Apparently my gift got buried in a spam email folder somehow, but thank you ibntumart for the copies of cyberpunk RED, Blade Runner RPG, and Listen Up You Primitive Screwheads!!!

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Happy holidays everyone!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yes! Thanks everyone for being awesome and I hope you're having a great time today. My family just drove off, it's been very stressful but we all had a good time for once, so that's really nice. Gonna go get plastered on spiked eggnog :)

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I got my hardcopy of Operation Unfathomable yesterday. I think that's the last of my gifts from thegodofchuck.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Gaghskull posted:

I have no idea how the postal worker made it to my mailbox yesterday, but he delivered the most unexpected secret santa gift I have ever received.

I will have this displayed proudly at FNM tonight! HAKKIYOI!

This is incredibly cool!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Bucnasti posted:

I got my hardcopy of Operation Unfathomable yesterday. I think that's the last of my gifts from thegodofchuck.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Yaaay!!

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Thanks for doing this Lepperflesh!

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Looks like I got in my LR2 gift today!

Seems UPS was a bit rough with the box, the game pieces were all over the place but I tidied it up

Never heard of this board game before (the instruction manual looks easy to understand, just need to find time and some warm bodies to play with), and a gundam I don't have yet!

Thanks Santa!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I hope everyone had a great xmas. We still have a handful of gifts out there in the astral plane, waiting to materialize on doorsteps. I'll keep this thread going for a while, but I'm going to go ahead and unsticky it now so if you were using that to keep an eye on the thread, now would be the time to bookmark it instead!

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
I got a PM from my outstanding Santee on Christmas Day confirming receipt, so if that was on the list it can be marked SANTA'D.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Forgot to mention, I opened my secret santa gift on Christmas and was very, very pleased! I had just printed off a bunch of Tau vehicles but the maker of those vehicles doesn't have infantry that I like, so this was really the ideal gift! Thanks! You can also see my largest 3D print to date so far in the background. Thing is huge!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Thanks Leperflesh for another amazing Secret Santa.