Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...
I <3 TGSS.

Gift Preferences: I like a lot of trad game things. I enjoy boardgames with my friends and family, nothing to deep or crunchy though. https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/jassi007 I wouldn't mind old D&D, AD&D (1E or 2E) books although these can be a little expensive these days. I loved the poo poo out of Cyberpunk 2077 and just got the core rulebook. I play a lot of tabletop games Warhammer 40k, AoS, Star Wars Legion, Bloodbowl, Warhammer Underworlds. I love gaming accessories or other fun display things are always good too, I have a large nerd lair. I do enjoy reading, sci-fi & fantasy primarily but really I'll read darn near anything. I like a lot of poo poo, go nuts send me your favorite thing I'll probably like it.

Locaiton: Pennsylvania, USA.

Solemn Vow: Never have I, nor will I grinch! I swear upon the dice gods, may I roll 1's forever if I break this vow!

jassi007 fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Dec 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...
Sign me up for some of that Lightning Round goodness. I want to spread my cheer allll over.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...
Cheer has been deployed for main round!

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

GreenBuckanneer posted:

The elves have yet to ship the other part, but there's a second half to that. Glad you like it!

edit: apparently the christmas goblins dropped off a package earlier this morning

I don't have any of these things already, and I had been looking at the edgerunner minis (I want to try the cyberpunk red D&D thing at some point, these are my first official merch from that). One can always need some textured bases, of various sizes too! Then I looked at this and I was like "I've never played Warhammer Underworlds" then saw it was some of the ossiarch bonereapers! The lead dude, I'm guessing who is Kainan, has a :black101: axe! Thanks santa!

Ho Ho Ho! glad you enjoyed the selection. Underworlds mini's are some of GW's best sculpts game or not. The bases are 3d printed, and have little holes for magnets. Txarli Factory is the designer. If you ever want more or other sizes lmk.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...
Mysterious packages in the mail. Thank you Santa!

jassi007 fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Dec 5, 2022

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...
Lightning Round #1 cheer has been ordered!

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

Bucnasti posted:

There was a big heavy box on my doorstep today and inside I found not one but TWO NEW GAMES and a holiday note from my Secret Santa!

I was just recently lamenting that I did not have my own copy of Coup, and I have heard many good things about Mysterium so wonderful choices!

Some of my favorite games! Enjoy. I find them both to be very popular even with not crunchy gamers. Also super jealous how fast amazon shipped to you lol.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

Leperflesh posted:

I believe this may be your lightning bonus round gift, because I had you down as already received for your main round gift. If that's incorrect, your Santa could please let me know.

It is I LR#1 Santa.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...
Hark packages!

This one arrived a day or two ago, I just hadn't gotten around to digging into it. Thank you Santa!

Today this package arrived! This is excellent, I never knew their was MDF stuff like that for legion. Also super excited to read though the Dungeoneer Guide. I <3 old AD&D books. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

Owlbear Camus posted:

You mentioned a few things and I split the difference hoping one would strike your fancy.

It surely did! Much appreciated. I always hate to be like "buy me this kit" although it would probably be easier!