Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
1. Announce your intention to participate in this here thread. Put the following information in BOLD so it's easy to see:

Your Gift Preferences: Battletech late succession war Battlemechs/Vehicles/Infantry AND/OR 28mm 1941 Italian army units for an OPFOR for Bolt Action AND/OR Terrain suitable for AlphaStrike Battletech (which is 6mm I believe) AND/OR a random TerrainCrate something box or terrain of that kinda type for 28mm wargames fantasy/historical/WW2 AND/OR if you any spare old Dragon magazine, that would be cool. Or any old CYOA book or RPG or Battletech or Wargame book that is long out of date.

Your General Location: Melbourne, AUSTRALIA.

Your Solemn Vow that you will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and will post in the thread when you get your present and tell us all what you got and who sent it to you: Yes.

Comstar fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Nov 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Gift ordered. ETA 2 weeks to arrival.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Something got delivered to me. I will find out what is later today.

It arrived!

Thank you Goonsir! At some point these Italians will be vainly defending Bardia against the 6th Australian Division that an uncle was a member of. Getting an entire platoon of infantry can go with my (captured) Italian Tanks - I just need some artillery and transport next for Bolt Action. I should build some bunkers for them too.

The City of Thieves is a classic Fighting Fantasy. Quite hard in that if you miss one single entry it's the end of the adventure.

Thank you, Goonsir!

Comstar fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Dec 14, 2022