Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Heck yeah! Time for one of the best things this year.

Gift Preferences
Pre-made adventures are always great. I'm getting into a lot of Pathfinder 2e and a physical copy of a book would be great to lug around and peruse when I have some downtime. Minis of all shapes and sizes, esoteric and regular (as well as paints - paint are good too!) are fantastic as well. My wife and I spend some saturday afternoons painting minis- right now we're going through some of the Frosthaven starter minis to get them painted. Additionally, any board games or tabletop games that we can play two player would be great fun, as well.

General Location: MN, USA

Solemn Vow: I vow to never ever grinch anyone. Becuase I ain't no grinch, man.

Arrrthritis fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Nov 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Holiday cheer deployed!

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

DressCodeBlue posted:

It's probably my favorite licensed illithid merch ever and got a little too excited. The book of truly arcane knowledge was a nice touch. And holy poo poo they remembered how many fingers these losers are supposed to have.

Thank you so much, mystery Santa!

Glad you enjoyed it! I saw that one particular figure in the store and figured I couldn't go wrong buying it with some additional Illithid merch.

Happy Holidays!

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I got something in the mail today!

Not only did I get an awesome PF2e source book, but I also got a bunch of little metal goblins to paint!

I love a lot of the lore that the pathfinder world has to offer, so i'm very excited to learn all about this region - as well as the Anadi who may or may not be the character I make when I actually get to play in a PF2e campaign.

Thanks, Santa!