Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Your Gift Preferences.

* I like the bony bois. Skeletons are cool. I like Ossiarch Bonereapers, so "Endless Spells: Ossiarch Bonereapers" might be something. Or, if there are other cool looking skeleton-related miniatures, that's fine too.
* Some skeleton artwork maybe? Something I can put on the wall near the art desk.
* I also like Goblins, so something with Goblins getting up to mischief or pranking someone/something would be cool.
* I think for now, I don't need too much actual minis, overall unless it's something cool or something you got off etsy or printed out or whatever. Terrain or scatter terrain would be cool, no preference as to fantasy/scifi/post-apoc or whatever.
* exceptions to the above would be like, if you found a person who made a Deus Ex mini or Cyberpunk Minis or Matrix minis or something uncommon or movie related then go hog wild, I probably don't have those. Final Fantasy Minis? Sure go ahead. Digimon? Sounds good. etc
* I'm starting to get into Gundam collecting, so if you have a cool gundam, that might be cool (I have some HG "Gundam Wing" of the main cast minus Deathscythe already, so skip those).
* handmade gifts are cool, in general
* I tend to like scifi over fantasy
* videogames I'd skip, unless you see something cool (art, minis, music, etc) related to Xenosaga or Xenoblade, or the Zero Escape series or something like that.
* Cyberpunk manga or anime? Love it, seen the most popular stuff already, so if there's something more niche (not blame/GitS) that could be cool.
* Books for Solitare RPGs might be cool (I already have 5 Parsecs and Stargrave books) or maybe some niche but fun RPG books I can share with my Pathfinder group for our off weeks (I don't have any Frostgrave books)

edit:
other potential options:
*Underoath - "Voyeurist" Flume LP - vinyl
(or other 2000s metalcore vinyl)
* cool cyberpunk-esque (not exclusively the video game, but the genre) stickers
* grass tufts but they have to be "weird" colors (or other similar weird terrain tools)
* cool unique miniature bases, big or small

Your General Location.

Northeast USA

Your Solemn Vow:
I participated five times? last year (regular + 4 lightning rounds) and if we can manage it collectively, I'm fine with doing that again. I participated with other goons either over PM or through LeperFlesh to make sure I didn't overlap with gifts. I promise to try my best.

GreenBuckanneer fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Nov 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Since there's less than one week of sign-ups, maybe a good time to remind your goon friends, unless you have already, if they want to participate.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Gift ordered!

I had the items I wanted in my cart and it went out of stock so I had to go with a different bundle of items, so it'll be two separate packages, looks like a Dec 7th ETA.

Sign me up for that LR

edit 11/30:
both packages are listed as shipped, same eta

GreenBuckanneer fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Nov 30, 2022

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

rydiafan posted:

I thought of the perfect gift for my Santee, but it doesn't seem to exist. Does anybody have reality warping powers?

I don't, but Santa might.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I'm only now checking the forums so I'll send some tracking info in a little bit

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Cotton Candidasis posted:

I received Christmas cheer!

Time to devise delightful adventures featuring terrifying creatures to kill my family('s characters).

Thank you, Santa! Just what I wanted!

The elves have yet to ship the other part, but there's a second half to that. Glad you like it!

edit: apparently the christmas goblins dropped off a package earlier this morning

I don't have any of these things already, and I had been looking at the edgerunner minis (I want to try the cyberpunk red D&D thing at some point, these are my first official merch from that). One can always need some textured bases, of various sizes too! Then I looked at this and I was like "I've never played Warhammer Underworlds" then saw it was some of the ossiarch bonereapers! The lead dude, I'm guessing who is Kainan, has a :black101: axe! Thanks santa!

GreenBuckanneer fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Dec 5, 2022

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Just a bit of moldline cleanup left and then they're ready to be primed :waycool:

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

LR1 Cheer purchased, tentative Dec 13-15 delivery

Sign me up for LR2

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Cotton Candidasis posted:

I came home to a second package from my very generous Santa!

Thanks, GreenBuckanneer!

You're welcome!

I couldn't find the third one you should get, the monster manual, at a decent price, but at least that should help you out in the meantime. There was a bundle I tried to get but it went out of stock as I hit buy lol

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Bucnasti posted:

I did not have my own copy of Coup

One of my favorite games, did you know they made this?
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/148943/coup-rebellion-g54

I have this + the expansion, which is hard to get now.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Time for a new bony boi for the collection, looks like Harvester #2 and once I get more Mortek guard I can stick both of them behind some mortek guard blobs for some real annoying resurrection fun times for the other guy.

Thanks DigitalRaven! :black101:

edit: I have no idea what to do with the base for this, I originally was planning on buying or trying again to print (I've struggled with 3D printing, I wonder if I just don't have the right spot for the printer) some bases. You can make some yourself, of course, but I quite like the pre-gen bases

jassi007 posted:

The bases are 3d printed, and have little holes for magnets. Txarli Factory is the designer. If you ever want more or other sizes lmk.

Incidentally, I actually found some bases I might like....from Txarli Factory. Figures lol

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

The package gomblins have arrived and dropped off a present!

Thanks DigitalRaven! Sounds like someone coordinated :monocle:

I thought I cleaned up the mold lines, but after uploading the image I see I missed several places/didn't do a good enough job. Ugh, right through the middle of the face :negative: well, some of these Edgerunners aren't going to win any beauty contests, at least they'll be painted soon instead of stuck in a monocolor braindance!

Thanks again!

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Is it better than Big John's Beef Jerky?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

LR2 package deployed! Should get there around the 15th

LR1 ETA is still 12/13 and 12/14

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

LR1 looks like it is out for delivery and LR2 is delivered tomorrow

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

ibntumart posted:

Sadly neither book nor model came with any note to let me know whom to thank, but rest assured anonymous goon(s), both are immensely appreciated additions to my 40K related hoard!

That was me, I forgot to mark it in my hubris!

I have both that Vahl and Celestine and I was torn on which one to get you but picked Vahl cause "nundams" are always fun to look at and paint (though I've not had the chance to paint my Vahl yet...)

I just listened to Our Martyr'd Lady and Ephrael Stern and am on a SoB kick myself at the moment

GreenBuckanneer fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Dec 16, 2022

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

LR2 was delivered two days ago, I can only assume they liked the gift :frogbon:

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I suggest Stargrave minis in the future, I plan to use mine in five parses, and they're cheap and the model quality is very good, imo

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Happy holidays everyone!

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Looks like I got in my LR2 gift today!

Seems UPS was a bit rough with the box, the game pieces were all over the place but I tidied it up

Never heard of this board game before (the instruction manual looks easy to understand, just need to find time and some warm bodies to play with), and a gundam I don't have yet!

Thanks Santa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

golden bubble posted:

My new years resolution is to get my poo poo in order so I'm not so far behind on stuff like this. But I really appreciate these cool RPGs I got from Santa.

Glad you liked them! I hear Free League makes some good ones and I heard good things about the second.