Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning
Connected by the baton of gifting
These internet warriors continue to fight
Without them, surely presents on Earth would be destroyed
From the past, to the present, and even to the future
Let your souls burn bright, Super Santas!

Gift Preferences
I like to make things, so stuff like legos, mechano, kits, gunpla, etc are always a fun and welcome gift. Recently I got into ugears/robotime/rokr puzzles.
I love puzzles, not so much jigsaw, but like, escape rooms, lil things you have to solve like the houdini water torture puzzle, that sort of thing.
I have many many board games so please see our list, but anything not on our list is fair game. https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/amandaofdoom
I also like tiki stuff a lot (like the movement of the 30s and 40s) so anything you'd see at trader vic's is pretty rad.
(edit) I am also down for sci fi mini terrain that isn't GRIMDARK GOTHIC CATHEDRALS (/edit)
I like jerky. Jerky is rad.
I have a cat, an 8 year old, a 1.5 year old, and a wife.

Oh I am totally in love with magic jumpstart 2022. fyi.

Benedict was a man who thought he was a loner
but he knew it couldn't last.
Benedict made his home in Gilbert, AZ
far from any trees or grass.

Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back Benedict

Solemn Vow
Be he foe or friend, be he foul or clean,
brood of Maddox or bright eBaum,
Ray Chan or Moot or Lowtax,
man yet unborn upon the internets,
neither law, nor love, nor league of swords,
dread nor danger, not Doom itself,
shall defend him from Leper, and Leper's kin,
whoso hideth or hoardeth, or in hand taketh,
finding keepeth or afar casteth
a Present unearned.

This swear we all:
Grinch we will name him ere Holiday's ending,
woe unto world's end! Our word hear thou,
Nikolas Giftfather! To the everlasting
darkness doom us if our gift faileth to ship.
On the holy north pole hear in witness
and our vow remember, Buddy and the elves!​

Benedict fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Dec 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

OK, I should have processed everyone's emails, if you sent me an email and didn't get a reply, let me know here!

I haven't got a signup email from Benedict yet.

Please feel free to mention TGSS in threads you frequent, but we need to avoid spamming so if someone's already mentioned it, you don't need to link it twice. Thanks!

mail app mangled your address, should be on its way now.

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Package away!

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

I'm sure it'll be fine.

I've replied to all the early email questions and such, and our four bonus round signup folks also have confirmation emails out. Thanks everyone! I always love how a bunch of TGSS folks are quick to get gifts fired out.

Some of us have to make things yknow....

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

super glad you liked it. the minis are all christmas/holiday minis if you noticed. the deck is supposed to be the most fun one that you dont already have to play

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

LaSquida posted:

Banished to the far reaches from my home as I fall into the grip of Covid, what's that I hear? 'Tis the parcel person, with Christmas cheer!

Thanks so much, Santa! I love everything; the lil' 3d printed mans and the dull art shiny lands were very nice touches.

Edit: I can't get my image to display
https://imgur.com/a/RYMVvGf

Edit 2: wait what about now

btw, i really wanted to print you some heavy gear stuff as its rare i come across another fan, but heavy gear models are surprisingly hard to find. I was going to try and find some tau that would work cross purpose and fell down a huge rabbit hole. But I will basically give you one voucher good for one big model or a squad of reasonable size models of your choice if you indicate someone you fancy

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Got really worried so I tagged Leper, not that I doubted my santa but apparently our ring cam has been down since 11/29 and people like to steal packages round here so I was worried my santa's presents were stolen. silly me, five minutes after emailing him two amazon packages showed up!

A nifty dice keeping thing that i need to build, PLUS a note telling me more is to come

A cute robot that plays a mournful tune from the music box in his guts! I plan to customize this lil guy some!

AND THERES MORE TO COME?>!?!?!? WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Bucnasti posted:

Well Happy Birthday!
I hope the minis are cool, I had a real hard time finding a pack with a good variety of sci-fi minis that were appropriate for 5pfh, seemed like everything was out of stock.

cyberforge has some minis that would be a perfect fit for this.