Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Yes! TGSS is always a treat! Time for my annual post on the forums.

Gift Preferences
Cool stuff. To help narrow that ambiguous phrasing down, I like to paint miniatures for wargames I will definitely play. I like fantasy, scifi, and historical (for instance Mantic's games and I'm incredibly slowly building up some Pike and Shot armies). I'm also getting back into DnD with this 5th edition thing and being a DM for my family. I have zero books and am currently using the basic pdf, anything to help me out with some hard copy books would be fantastic (used is totally fine). I also like skirmish games, like Frostgrave and Gaslands which I play with my son, so any terrain or supplements or just cool additions would be great as well! I also enjoy making terrain using Hirst Arts molds and more are always welcome.

Solemn Vow
I have never grinched and will not start this year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

I received Christmas cheer!

Time to devise delightful adventures featuring terrifying creatures to kill my family('s characters).

Thank you, Santa! Just what I wanted!

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

I came home to a second package from my very generous Santa!

Thanks, GreenBuckanneer!

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Cheer launched! Look out, Santee!

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

thegodofchuck posted:

A very festive package number two was also received:

Thanks Santa #4!

Rocking! A noisy marine!

A custom dice case (and shaker?)

With chaos caps!

And there are thematic Slaanesh dice too!

Thanks Santas!

You're welcome! The dice cup is for rolling and/or storing dice, whatever you want, really.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

DressCodeBlue posted:

Can you reveal source for that dice cup? Because goddamn that's pretty. :stare:

Thanks! The source is me, I made it. (And it's what made the package take so long.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Thanks for another great year of the best secret Santa, Leperflesh!