Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Your Gift Preferences: I have more board games than I could possibly know what to do with, so I have really been sticking to my other two main hobbies. 40k and Magic the Gathering. I collect Mechanicus mostly, along with a little bit of chaos. But if you think you can find something to surprise me, then let's see what you got.

Your General Location: Hidden in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado

Your Solemn Vow: I ain't been a grinch and I ain't starting now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Gift is out and should be there by December 10th or 11th!

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

thegodofchuck posted:

Part ManRat
Part Machine
All Football

The Verminator!

Thanks Santa #?

That was me! Forge world didn't have a way for me to indicate which Santa I was.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
I received a little gift in the mail yesterday!

FOR THE OMNISSIAH!!! But I have no idea who it is from. :(

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

rydiafan posted:

According to USPS tracking, Gaghskull's remaining gift should have been delivered yesterday.

I have no idea how the postal worker made it to my mailbox yesterday, but he delivered the most unexpected secret santa gift I have ever received.

I will have this displayed proudly at FNM tonight! HAKKIYOI!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

rydiafan posted:

That image of Tochi cropped so perfectly to a play mat's proportions that I couldn't resist. I hope the resolution was high enough that it turned out clear.

It turned out perfectly.