Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Your Gift Preferences:
I enjoy tabletop wargame related things. Hand made or from the store, printed by you, whatever is fine. Troopers, scenery, goofy game accessories are all fine. Will be happy with pretty much anything tabletop miniature related. I mostly paint and push stuff around by myself, so no specific army or whatever is needed.

Your General Location.

Oregon, at the end of the Oregon Trail.

Your Solemn Vow that you will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and will post in the thread when you get your present and tell us all what you got and who sent it to you.

I will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and will post in the thread and mention what I received and who sent it when it is received.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

This is my first time with the Secret Santa. Is it considered OK form to have the gift mailed/delivered from the company ordered from?

If that is OK, this might be a good time to remind the thread that the pound is at a very low value compared to the dollar. I have been getting Warhammer stuff from the UK for up to 40% discounts, even after shipping figured in. Without shipping some of the discounts would be 50-60% over MSRP.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Gift ordered with arrival in around a week. I have never posted internationally before so hopefully it works out. If it goes sideways I will still get my goon taken care of.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Leperflesh posted:

so if I forward someone some tracking info in the next hour, they'll know who their santa is...

...UNLESS several OTHER People send me tracking info to forward, in the next hour!!!

actually I'm about to take apart my computer so this is probably gonna be delayed a bit. I'm doing major computer surgery, wish me luck

I sent tracking info as well if that helps.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Leperflesh posted:

Per the boardgame thread in Coupons & Deals, Agricola revised edition is $35 on Amazon right now.

Once my glowforge arrives I am going to go absolutely batshit crazy making neat little acrylic meeples/bits/upgrades for all my Uwe games.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Leperflesh posted:

Can the Santa that sent this speak up, or ping me, so I can mark which of Loxbourne's two santas is now done? Thanks!

Yes, I was the Santa for that one. Unfortunately eBay did not appear to have any gift marking options.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I like Miniature Market myself but have had issues with their shipping times since the move to the new warehouse. Another good place to shop from is called ministomp, but it seems totally wild. You have to email a guy to get on the mail list and then order via email and pay with paypal, but the prices are usually 20% off.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I just received a wrapped gift from a goon! Thank you so much! Saving it for Christmas!

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Bucnasti posted:

Received this cute Chewbacca T-shirt this weekend, I'm assuming this is the surprise portion of my gift haul from thegodofchuck.

May last gift is supposed to arrive tomorrow!

That is an amazing shirt.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Forgot to mention, I opened my secret santa gift on Christmas and was very, very pleased! I had just printed off a bunch of Tau vehicles but the maker of those vehicles doesn't have infantry that I like, so this was really the ideal gift! Thanks! You can also see my largest 3D print to date so far in the background. Thing is huge!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

rydiafan posted:

Yeah, I was gonna comment but didn't want to tell on myself.

Battletech is fine to play, even if it is complex. No cognitive brain trauma needed to enjoy the game.