Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
I am back for 2022, eager and ready to exchange gifts.

Your Gift Preferences:

I am a minis guy. I'm in the market for Into the Dark/KT stuff this year, terrain (terrain is always good), general hobby supplies like basing or paintbrushes.
I'm always into fun spaceships and space stations.
Handmade and goofy stuff. Novelty dice, token sets, your pet 3D-printed custom design...
Small treasures or obscure games you'd love to share with new people.

Your General Location:

London, UK

Your Solemn Vow:

And it be well that no goon grinches another, for he would be taken from this place and his gaskin slit, his moules shown to the four winds, his welchet torn asunder with many hooks and his figgin placed upon a spike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Gift dispatched to Santee #1. Santee #2's gift is ordered, I am waiting for it to arrive at my place so I can add stuff before sending it onward.

Loxbourne fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Dec 3, 2022

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Hark! The postman's knock!

It's a large box, covered in a protective polymer husk.

Within...a BIG box of terrain, wow!

And also a free voucher for £75 of wine, which is a curious choice of promotion for a gaming store. Maybe they think geeks will need to buy last-minute gifts for wives and girlfriends.

Wow! That's seriously generous! Thanks, Santa!

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Santee #2's gift has been dispatched, by parcel courier to avoid the postal strike.

I've also received my second gift and will take photos when I can.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
This arrived a few days ago but I've only now got the chance to photograph it.

Another big box! The Mighty Lancer cometh! What could be within?

More terrain! It's going to be a very gothic year ahead, I see.

Thanks Santa!

So many skulls...tiny, tiny skulls...

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Delivery info says my gift to Santee #1 was delivered last Monday...I hope they check in.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
I got an unexpected package today, but my earlier Santa mentioned a second box was on the way so presumably this is it...

A collection of novelty dice! The big one jingles when you roll it. The glass ones contain smaller dice. The big block all glow in the dark.

And this "Art Pack" with some very stern-looking Artists on the label. I presume the Space Marine is here to ensure the Art is respected. GAZE AT THE ART.

Thanks Santa! The glow-in-the-dark dice pack will be a lot of fun and promises to randomly scare me at night for years to come.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
While I'm here, my own Santa #1 seems to have vanished off the forums. He hasn't posted in weeks. The delivery tracker says his gift was delivered. I hope he checks in.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Yes, I recognise those ribbons! There was supposed to be a message with it, which I don't see attached. Perhaps the Postal Demons ate it.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
I got a PM from my outstanding Santee on Christmas Day confirming receipt, so if that was on the list it can be marked SANTA'D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Huzzah for Leperflesh, who manages all the admin and deals with all the weird 3AM queries about ostrich meat!

Okay that only happened, like, once.