Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Woooo just in time to fill the empty spots on my shelf I made!

Gift Preference I have a large collection of Board Games so here's my CSI list of stuff I don't have but am interested in: List

I'm pretty big into Keyforge, but have mats/storage a plenty. I like baking stuff, reading, escape rooms, weird regional stuff, or home made stuff if you have a specialty.

Location LA Area California

Vow Nah, whoever I get is gettin GIFTED

Chekans 3 16 fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Nov 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Gift away!

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Finally got a shipping notification for my gift, should be there by the 15th.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Got half of my gift in, I'll take pictures when the other half arrives. Thanks Santa!

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Elendil004 posted:

Years ago I had the idea that any Handler worth their salt working for Delta Green would want an FBI style raid jacket. You know, a windbreaker with big letters on the back really let the world know who you are. I pitched it, and Arc Dream went for it. It was a big hit, I even had my jacket signed by Shane Ivey, Dennis Detwiller, Adam Scott Glancy, and Greg Stolze:

But, now that it was signed I can hardly wear it out and ruin it, so it sat as a museum piece. The first run sold out anyways. But, another run was created, and my secret santa, who didn't even know the story got me this one.

Here's the side by side.

Thanks! I couldn't justify buying myself a second one but since it was a gift well now I gotta sport it!

Haha I didn't realize I was also gifting confirmation of your marketing genius. There was a lapel pin in the package as well right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Got the 2nd package in and DANG.

Taken seconds before Inspector Navi tested the board out with her feet.

Roll and Fight: Vengeance, a Keyforge Adventure, and a really amazing looking marble pastry board and rolling pin. All with a nice handwritten card to boot! Thanks ibntumart!

My wife asked what game the pastry board goes to and I told her ~the game of life~