Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

I'm good for this year!

Gift Preferences
Boardgames! particularly ones that play well with 2 and co-op games. Particularly ones that don't require a massive set-up and initial explanation where people are getting bored and pulling out phones before the game even starts. I have most/all the dominion expansions except for the latest one, as well as games by vlaada chvatil.
RPGs are always fun, I'm looking at starting a cyberpunk-genre game in the next few months with some friends, and I'm looking at different options of games to run it in.
Could always use cool/fun LARP gear to expand the kit. Don't need much in the way of larp weapons, but if you see a sweet piece of jewelery- especially in emerald or amethyst jewel tones- or a cool tote that would fit a wizard/noble-esque character, I'm totally down for it.
Books! Fantasy and Sci-fi are what I read a lot of, but I'm a big fan of most forms of literature. I'd go for the weirder and more esoteric, or newer publications. My library is pretty large, and if it's a popular SFF book published pre-2022 I probably have it.

General Location
Alberta, Canada

Vow I solemnly swear to give a good present on time. I also am in a decent spot financially this year, and I'd like to pay it forward on something that happened a couple years ago, and if anyone is having financial troubles and can't feel like they can participate, I am able to cover their santa-ing as well.

berenzen fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Nov 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Cheer ordered, hope to see a shipping number soon. Hope my Santee enjoys!

berenzen fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Nov 30, 2022

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Gifts of cheer and fun arrived in the mail today. These are awesome, thank you Santa!

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Also down for a last minute lightning round.

wishlist post. Email coming soon

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Lightning fast cheer ordered. Should arrive tomorrow for a shockingly good time.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Apparently my gift got buried in a spam email folder somehow, but thank you ibntumart for the copies of cyberpunk RED, Blade Runner RPG, and Listen Up You Primitive Screwheads!!!

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Thanks Leperflesh for another amazing Secret Santa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Secret Santa LR2 came in today. Thank you very much for the jumpstart kit and screen ibntumart

Also I was cleaning up and found this note and sweet rear end pendant in the bottom of my Primary Secret Santa box. Thank you Morpheus for the gifts and the badass piece of kit.