Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
Hell yeah, count me and I'mma try to hit every lightning round this year.

Your Gift Preferences. Chewbacca is my spirit animal. I've generally buy myself anything I want so surprise me with something I've never seen/heard of before.
I've been hot on OSR, indy and vintage fantasy RPGs lately, I've got space now so I'm much happier with physical books over digital. I love boardgames but don't have a very big collection. Cool geek/gaming T-shirts would be welcome (Size XL). I collect and paint warhammer, but I've got way more minis than I need right now so unless it's something super cool or obscure it will just add to my pile of shame.
No food, I'm have a strict diet. I have just about everything I want from Goodman Games already.
Your General Location. California

I vow not to ruin anyone's festive winter holiday by failing to send them an appropriate gift before the deadline or fail to follow any of the rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Bucnasti posted:

Your Gift Preferences. Chewbacca is my spirit animal. I've generally buy myself anything I want so surprise me with something I've never seen/heard of before.
I've been hot on OSR, indy and vintage fantasy RPGs lately, I've got space now so I'm much happier with physical books over digital. I love boardgames but don't have a very big collection. Cool geek/gaming T-shirts would be welcome (Size XL). I collect and paint warhammer, but I've got way more minis than I need right now so unless it's something super cool or obscure it will just add to my pile of shame.
No food, I'm have a strict diet. I have just about everything I want from Goodman Games already.

I vow not to ruin anyone's festive winter holiday by failing to send them an appropriate gift before the deadline or fail to follow any of the rules.

Sign me up for Lightning round 1

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

A cool Chewbacca shirt arrived today but it had no info on who sent it. I'm assuming it was my SS, so thank you whoever you are!

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

A copy of Blades in the Dark showed up today from my Santa.
I've only heard good things about this game and have been meaning to pick up a copy for a long time so good choice SS! Thank you very much!

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

There was a big heavy box on my doorstep today and inside I found not one but TWO NEW GAMES and a holiday note from my Secret Santa!

I was just recently lamenting that I did not have my own copy of Coup, and I have heard many good things about Mysterium so wonderful choices!

My main round and Lighting round #1 gifts have been shipped and should both arrive at the end of the week.

That said, sign me up for LR round #2!

Bucnasti posted:

Your Gift Preferences. Chewbacca is my spirit animal. I generally buy myself anything I want so surprise me with something I've never seen/heard of before.
No food, I have a strict diet. I have just about everything I want from Goodman Games already.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

DressCodeBlue posted:

A very orky box arrived today!

What could that mean?

Oi! Dat's a lot uv boyz! :eyepop:

Can't thank you enough, Bucnasti! These may end up looking sneaky.

Hooray! be sure to post pics of them when they're painted.

I got a small box jam packed with Brooklyn Biltong! (Strange place to make dried meat but I'm not complaining).
There was no note so I'm assuming its from Secret Santa. Good choice, I love Biltong.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Not better, just different.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I should have caught up on this tread first because I just ordered LR#2 from Miniature Market, hopefully it's not delayed.

Also I found out that the unmarked box of Biltong was from my boss so mystery solved.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I got a cool looking OSR adventure on DTRPG today.

It looks cool, can't wait to dig into it and maybe throw it at my players.

I assumed that was the end of my TGSS journey for the year but then an absolute BRICK of Gloomhaven arrived without any note. I can only guess it's from LR2, in which case thank you!

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

thegodofchuck posted:

These were from me, LR2 Santa! I have PMed you with a *digital gift* that I was going to send with the dtrpg order but then they didn't let me write a gift message and then I was going to send in a card but then I figured having it in a copy-pastable format would be much better.

I also had issues getting the last two pieces (the physical parts of that dtrpg book) and a SURPRISE to arrive on time, so enjoy your current gifts and then you will get a bonus second secret santa exchange! Sort of.

Also explained in the PM.

You mentioned getting started with a boardgame collection, so why not the Gloomhaven starter set!

I backed OU on Kickstarter and it is cool, first thing I thought of with OSR. The other parts of the KS are taking their sweet time to get done, but hey, enjoy the finished part!

Glad it sounds like you will enjoy the gifts!

Whoa. Just saw the PM, forgot that I had them. Thank you so much!

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

My LR2 order from MM shipped today so it should arrive by Christmas. I'll shoot the tracking number to Leperfish.

Since we got started late this year, we didn't get nearly as many Lightning rounds as last year, would anyone else be interested in a Digital Only Lightning Round?

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Received this cute Chewbacca T-shirt this weekend, I'm assuming this is the surprise portion of my gift haul from thegodofchuck.

May last gift is supposed to arrive tomorrow!

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

ibntumart posted:

A box of mystery appeared on my doorstep today, which was unboxed with wild abandon to reveal:

I had no idea there were solo war games, so this is awesome to the Nth degree…plus I have some rad new minis to experiment with! Thanks, bucnasti! This is also my birthday, so this box arrived on the perfect day.

Well Happy Birthday!
I hope the minis are cool, I had a real hard time finding a pack with a good variety of sci-fi minis that were appropriate for 5pfh, seemed like everything was out of stock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I got my hardcopy of Operation Unfathomable yesterday. I think that's the last of my gifts from thegodofchuck.

Happy Holidays everyone.