Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

santasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasanta:yayclod:

Gift Preferences
I like all kinds of things, from miniatures and terrain, to board games, to RPGs (that I never get to play but at least get to read), to game adjacent things like gear, merch, and gundams and other hobby kit stuff. I prefer physical things, but digital is fine too if that's what works for my santa. This is my BGG collection/wishlist, this is my DTRPG wishlist and all the RPGs I own that have a listing there should be on my Goodreads (years later and DTRPG still doesn't have a way to share what I already have), and this is my roughly up to date miniatures collection not including big rear end boxes of Bones 2/3/4/5/6 so many bones. Surprises, local delights, home made demonstrations of your skills/passions, food and alcohol, et al, are all fine with me, I mean there's lots of things that I don't even know I want yet :buddy: All parcels will be inspected by Junior Trainee Customs Officer Bonnie

Solemn Vow
Grinch?! Where?! :tfrxmas:

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Nov 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Junior Trainee Customs Officer Bonnie inspected a package for me today

:toot: I'm sorry Ms. Jackson ooooooh, I am for real
Never meant to make your daughter cry
I am four TDs and not a guy :slick:

Thanks Santa!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

DigitalRaven posted:

Please tell me you're going to convert them to go better with the song...

Context: https://imgur.com/F4ubroV

:stwoon: maybe

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Cheer has been deployed

Let's go share some more cheer in the lightning round :buddy:

NTRabbit posted:

santasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasanta:yayclod:

Gift Preferences
I like all kinds of things, from miniatures and terrain, to board games, to RPGs (that I never get to play but at least get to read), to game adjacent things like gear, merch, and gundams and other hobby kit stuff. I prefer physical things, but digital is fine too if that's what works for my santa. This is my BGG collection/wishlist, this is my DTRPG wishlist and all the RPGs I own that have a listing there should be on my Goodreads (years later and DTRPG still doesn't have a way to share what I already have), and this is my roughly up to date miniatures collection not including big rear end boxes of Bones 2/3/4/5/6 so many bones. Surprises, local delights, home made demonstrations of your skills/passions, food and alcohol, et al, are all fine with me, I mean there's lots of things that I don't even know I want yet :buddy: All parcels will be inspected by Junior Trainee Customs Officer Bonnie

Solemn Vow
Grinch?! Where?! :tfrxmas:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Cheer has been deployed for LR 2, fingers crossed but every store I looked at wouldn't guarantee pre-xmas shipping later than the start of last week even with their fastest and most expensive options. Parcel post in the US is wild.

e: Backup cheer has been deployed from the Bezos Store, the only place left that will guarantee

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Dec 15, 2022

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Junior Trainee Customs Officer Bonnie inspected another package for me today

The greater good will now be spread to my home and office :feck:

Thanks Santa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012