Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Dear Santa,
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yiss

Gift Preferences
I like tabletop RPGs (but no Fate or PBTA at the moment, please) especially those with Neat Procedural Generation.

I like skirmish scale miniature games and models. Anything for Heavy Gear or Warcry especially! I also dig orks, lizard and reptile guys, and weird critters, though Just Cool Models are fine too.

Co-op games are great!On the off chance someone has a spare copy of Spirit Island around, that'd be neat! Already have Horizons, though

Stuff for modeling hobby miniatures (paints, etc) is always welcome, and I wouldn't mind something gunpla related (I especially like grunt/mass production mobile suits). Neat storage solutions for any and all of the above is also a fantastic choice.

MTG Commander decks are fun! Just got back in with some incredibly casual play.

I'll be providing contact info for my spouse to our beloved Ultrasanta, Leperflesh, in case you want to make sure you aren't buying me duplicate stuff.

General Location: Pennsylvania, home of brand new senator Large Man.

Vow: Grinch I shan't.

LaSquida fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Nov 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Leperflesh posted:

Nice nice nice, we've got 25 people signed up to exchange 30 gifts now!

How many did we have last year?

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Ho ho ho! Gift En Route!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

DressCodeBlue posted:

Got a rad shirt in the mail today without a packing slip. If that was from a Santa, reveal yourself and I'll post a pic of it!

Edit: Never mind. It was from my mom. :3:

Show us the shirt from your mom!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Arrrthritis posted:

I got something in the mail today!

Not only did I get an awesome PF2e source book, but I also got a bunch of little metal goblins to paint!

I love a lot of the lore that the pathfinder world has to offer, so i'm very excited to learn all about this region - as well as the Anadi who may or may not be the character I make when I actually get to play in a PF2e campaign.

Thanks, Santa!

Ho ho ho! MERRY GIFTMAS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Banished to the far reaches from my home as I fall into the grip of Covid, what's that I hear? 'Tis the parcel person, with Christmas cheer!

Thanks so much, Santa! I love everything; the lil' 3d printed mans and the full art shiny lands were very nice touches.

Edit: I can't get my image to display
https://imgur.com/a/RYMVvGf

Edit 2: wait what about now

LaSquida fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Dec 14, 2022