Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Your Gift Preferences:
- Class books for the Age of Rebellion Star Wars RPG, except Cyphers and Masks.
- Star Wars cosplay accessories like gloves and pouches (WWII/midcentury Cold War surp/repro can often do the job). I'm doing Star Wars airsoft stuff now and kitting up the whole family to do a Rebel squad impression. I'm a 3x beefy boy if you get shirts/jackets. Odd ask but someone might have a line on it or sitting in an attic.
- Terrain and neoprene play mats (3x3, 6x6) for Star Wars: Legion (I tend to get the models themselves as they come out). 1:48 vehicle/starship models are great for this, too.
- BattleTech supplements and Inner sphere 'mech packs (A goon kindly got me a core set to get me back in the game)
- 1/72nd late cold war vehicles models (for Twilight2k)
- Miniature paint brushes or novel mini paint supplies you've found super useful. I have a lot of the basics.
- Whatever else, I'm not trying to be super picky just giving some specifics off the top of my head and will delight in any good cheer sent my way.

Your General Location.

The future Great Lakes Climate Resettlement Zone

Your Solemn Vow that you will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and will post in the thread when you get your present and tell us all what you got and who sent it to you.

Should I Grinch my santee, may Crom grind my bones into paste to paint the flanks of the horses of more honorable warriors as they ride off into battle.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Dec 7, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Holiday cheer dispatched.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

A package arrived.

The sourcebook for SPIES!

It passes Mewgene Debs inspection.

I hope many bothans died to bring it to me.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Owlbear Camus posted:

A package arrived.

The sourcebook for SPIES!

It passes Mewgene Debs inspection.

I hope many bothans died to bring it to me.

From spies the Galaxy Far Far Away Long ago, to far less subtle conflicts in the 31st century of this galaxy.

Lyudameow Pawvlichenko approves.

Thank you Secret Santa!

It's what I cut my teeth on when I first got into the tabletop hobby back in the 90s, and after a bunch of moves and shuffles in life I didn't have a single mech miniature or hex map. Now I'm going to crack this bad boy open and introduce my kids to the joys of an AC/20 crit to the head.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4017532&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post527791214

Heck it, I'm delighted, I feel like my Santee was pretty happy, let's lock and load again for a lightning round.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Dec 7, 2022

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Bucnasti posted:

A copy of Blades in the Dark showed up today from my Santa.
I've only heard good things about this game and have been meaning to pick up a copy for a long time so good choice SS! Thank you very much!

It came well recommended as OSR things go and gave me an excuse to support that store's union efforts (they just won recognition this week :unsmith:). Enjoy old school skullduggery

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Lightning round #1 ordered, should be in the post tomorrow.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

jassi007 posted:

Today this package arrived! This is excellent, I never knew their was MDF stuff like that for legion. Also super excited to read though the Dungeoneer Guide. I <3 old AD&D books. Thank you!

You mentioned a few things and I split the difference hoping one would strike your fancy.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I recieved half of my lightning round gift which would have been sufficient on its own but apparently it's package 1/2.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Leperflesh posted:

What did you get?

I was going to post everything together, but:

Lyudameow Pawvlichenko and Purry Gagarin both approve of these awesome TINY GIANT ROBOTS to add the the colossal mechanical mayhem of feuding feudal space lords in the 31st century.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

They were just right! I am going to have my daughter figure out which are her favorite and pick a house and we'll each paint them up in our chosen livery. Thanks!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Package 2/2 arrived today.

ibntumart really went all out, not only two full lances of Battlemechs to prepare me for warfare, but a sourcebook for space soldiers to take and hold ground, and one for galactic diplomats to negotiate a peace settlement when the laser guns at long last fall silent.

Field Marshall Georgy Mhewkov cannot help but be absolutely blown away by the tremendous goonerocity of my lightning round Santa.

Thanks and I hope you have a merry one!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

That's way cooler than the chewbacca tshirt I got you *kicks rocks*

LOL rad stuff.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Thanks for organizing this Leperflesh. I hope my Santees are as delighted with the cheer I sent as I was with the cheer I recieved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Wanted to post one last time to say I got a chance to pass down my very first tabletop experience to the kid tonight, and it was a real treat to get to play a blast from the past with my first game of CBT in decades. Thanks to both my Santas for picking up on my yearning to get back into tiny giant robots. Some game aids my SO put in my stocking helped speed along play with the wonderful stompy bois I got in the post from Goons.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Dec 31, 2022