Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

My Gifts:
I like nautical things, robotech, and think the FFG Star Wars was the best RPG system. I've got everything on DDB already, and prefer foundry but I'm not sure there are any gifts there. I'm a freelance cartographer in the industry, mostly for Arc Dream, but neat cartographic stuff is cool, as is OG Delta Green swag. I enjoy coop board games. A really cool gift I once got was a map from my at-the-time favorite book series.

General Location: New England

Vow: I will send a gift, read and post in the thread, etc.[b] I am also happy to help give follow up gifts to any goons who get screwed.

Elendil004 fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Nov 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Gift full of darkness, dread, and horror inbound.

I will also take one Lightning Round please. My OP is here

Elendil004 fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Nov 29, 2022

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Lightning Round #1 gift enroute.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

A package arrived from Bucnasti! I hope I can comprehend it!

Oh my! Been wanting this for a while, good looking out (or good guess, or good stalking!) since it's supposed to be like BSG but quicker.

Now I need to rope some people into playing.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

DigitalRaven posted:

A package arrived! Within was tentacular and squamous cheer, featuring mysteries to solve:

Thank you, Santa! This really made my day.

PHEW! I got like 5 e-mails from FedEx about it getting delayed, then unable to deliver, the on target again, it was a wild ride!

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

thegodofchuck posted:

I suspect that is a play on words.

These will probably go well with my dice bag! But I don't know if I got an extra d6 or not enough. I'm going to go with extra, and feel blessed by the Eye of Sauron.

Thank you Santa #2!

Yeah I felt like I could not simply send you a dice bag without some eyepropriate dice for it. Did it really arrive at like 1am?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Years ago I had the idea that any Handler worth their salt working for Delta Green would want an FBI style raid jacket. You know, a windbreaker with big letters on the back really let the world know who you are. I pitched it, and Arc Dream went for it. It was a big hit, I even had my jacket signed by Shane Ivey, Dennis Detwiller, Adam Scott Glancy, and Greg Stolze:

But, now that it was signed I can hardly wear it out and ruin it, so it sat as a museum piece. The first run sold out anyways. But, another run was created, and my secret santa, who didn't even know the story got me this one.

Here's the side by side.

Thanks! I couldn't justify buying myself a second one but since it was a gift well now I gotta sport it!

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Chekans 3 16 posted:

Haha I didn't realize I was also gifting confirmation of your marketing genius. There was a lapel pin in the package as well right?

Yeah, sorry too small for the picture and I stuck it on my hat already but there was! Great gift. Thank you.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Thanks for doing this Lepperflesh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Owlbear Camus posted:

Wanted to post one last time to say I got a chance to pass down my very first tabletop experience to the kid tonight, and it was a real treat to get to play a blast from the past with my first game of CBT in decades. Thanks to both my Santas for picking up on my yearning to get back into tiny giant robots. Some game aids my SO put in my stocking helped speed along play with the wonderful stompy bois I got in the post from Goons.

yet another confusing CBT acronym.