Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
The Spreadsheet of Cheer? Truly a holiday tradition to look forward to!

Gift Preferences:
- Old/used CYOA game books
- Solo RPGs
- Handmade/local stuff

Honestly, I’m in this for the fun. If there’s something you enjoy and want to share/convert someone to, then that's what I’d like (dongs ok too, within reason). Preference is for physical stuff rather than digital, though I completely understand how the latter can be much easier.

General Location: Noord Brabant

Solemn Vow: I have never, and will never, grinch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

Cheer Part 1 of 2 dispatched; potentially will even arrive tomorrow! Part 2 needs to be assembled and mailed in the morning.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

Cheer Part 2 of 2 shipped today (missed a few days due to personal illness)! Should arrive next week according to PostNL

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

Loxbourne posted:

This arrived a few days ago but I've only now got the chance to photograph it.

Another big box! The Mighty Lancer cometh! What could be within?

More terrain! It's going to be a very gothic year ahead, I see.

Thanks Santa!

So many skulls...tiny, tiny skulls...

I'm glad you like it! (skulls for the skull throne) Sorry I wasn't able to add a note. A second, slightly sillier package is on the way, though UK postal strikes are making things a bit interesting.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

Loxbourne posted:

I got an unexpected package today, but my earlier Santa mentioned a second box was on the way so presumably this is it...

Thanks Santa! The glow-in-the-dark dice pack will be a lot of fun and promises to randomly scare me at night for years to come.

Glad that it arrived! I hope that the dice are useful/don't spook you too much :)

The Pakje Kunst thing is a very cool project that I like to support. You can read more about it here: https://www.pakjekunst.com/ Sorry you didn't get something more exciting in it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

Let me join in the Lepeflesh praise - thanks again for organizing this great gift exchange!

Relatedly, there was a post-Christmas miracle today: PostNL called to say there was a package for me (once I paid Import/VAT)! So, I cycled over and was handed this:

Once I got it home, I opened it to discover a *very* cool collection of games - Coiled Space + dice bag & dice, Bongers, and Squid Fishering.

All in all, an excellent haul! Thank you, TG Secret Santa! (And it was excellent timing as today is my wedding anniversay; my wife and I can play Bongers to celebrate)