Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Trying to figure if I can do Secret Santa this year. Literally moving right as gifts are supposed to arrive (or at least the plan). I will update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Turns out the folks leasing the house (Brother is building a new one) won't be moving in until Feb 1, so I'm good to go.

Your Gift Preferences: Latest PF 2E books (have up to Guns and Gears) DriveThru Gift card, and other TTRPG stuff mostly. If have questions, let me know through Leperflesh

Your General Location: Near Boston, MA

Your Solemn Vow that you will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and will post in the thread when you get your present and tell us all what you got and who sent it to you: I hereby vow I will not grinch anyone, and toxx that if I do, not only will I be banninated and shamed, but I will be forced to watch Donald Trump speeches clockwork orange style.

will be sending info to Leperflesh shortly

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Gift ordered.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Cheer Received! A digital gift card to DTRPG! Thanks! With the move coming up I can either hold on to it and buy physical after the move, or buy several PDFs. Really appreciated!

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
And because I just realized it, and quote is not edit...

Cheer is in the Mail! I will be sending the tracking info to the boss so he can pass it on to my santee if wanted :)

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Yeah. The weird thing is when I was living on my own, I had a ton of bookcase space. Then when health issues moved me back home with my brother, I LOST a ton of book space (I've had books in storage for two years). Now that we're moving, and I have more room at the new place, I'm GAINING a ton of bookspace (My brother just told me he's ordering "Three extra bookcases" as a Christmas gift), so it's really good to have options where if I see something on DT RPG physical I like, I can grab that after the move (currently planned thought to be around Jan 6-7.. although New England winter and waiting for everything to be complete at the new house could delay that).. or if nothing grabs my fancy, I can grab PDF's to read on my tablet :)

Awesome cheer.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

rydiafan posted:

A nifty dice, minis, books, etc. storage device arrived at my home today! Thanks, anonymous gifter!

When I play D&D I use D&D Beyond on my tablet. The last few months I had actually been using the digital dice, but had been thinking of switching back to physical dice, so this is perfect timing.

Glad you like it! I wasn't sure whether to get the dice only option, the minis option, the mixture, etcetera...but this felt like it fit your needs nicely :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Throw in a random set of dice or something? :)