Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

imp zone doesn't have smileys because we all spend all of our money on more games to play, like any true gamer does. Mods should throw us a bone and give us a few free smileys in return for the profound value we give the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

any smileys that don't look good in dark mode should be knocked down a tier imo

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

:gamefreak:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

OP is ranking the smilies based on his opinion of the game and not the overall quality and style of the smilie. I'm over this loving scrub fest. Peace.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Pragmatica posted:

lol. i got you. will upload later tonight.

dope

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

:actually:

you missed this one too it's from YIIK

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

i'm realizing that by posting :actually: it makes me look like i'm correcting you in a sarcastic manner, and then going on to not :actually: post a smilie. I am not doing this, I am :actually: using :actually: as the smilie that I noticed you did not use.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Soy is one of America's biggest staple crops, dude. You demonizing the American farmer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

if we could do it all again they'd be Corn Syrup Boys or Seed Oil Boys, because real men eat soy.