Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I stayed up really late tilting at a video game and I’m really glad I decided to just go ahead and go back to sleep instead of watching the game when it started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
USC are like the pros of taking the first half off mostly but being in position by the end of it to win anyway.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
ucla defend diff

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm the dumbfuck announcer yelling that the QB "gotta get up" aftger a headshot. Klatt or whatever. gently caress this dude. I mean me, by the premise of this post.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This has been a good game ignoring the fact I zoned out the entire third quarter.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Proteus Jones posted:

He was shaking his head to clear it earlier when he got clobbered and fumbled the ball.

Honestly, he should not still be in the game after taking two nasty hits like that. He's almost certainly concussed.

HE GOTTA GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE GOTS TO GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

USC UCLA looks incredible in 4k

More sports should be in 4k

I wish I had access to 4k somehow, how do you get it?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Proteus Jones posted:

I know FOX Sports streams (some?) sports in 4K. Not sure if any broadcast carriers pass it along that way (like Comcast or Spectrum)

Yeah Cox never will since they switched to multichannel streams, they'd have to upgrade their network or drop 200 channels.

It's apparently on OTA 4k in Phoenix.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Looks like it's punt time.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Man he almost got picked 3 passes in a row there that was bound to happen.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

this ucla qb is a loving maniac, I love him

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I have no idea who the other Pac-12 championship team is if Oregon loses this one.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

This is amazing.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm not positive he wouldn't have got pretty heavily clocked in those last two yards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Bo Nix is white in the way that all those cuts and bruises show up, dude looks like he got some Hollywood 1950s makeup wounds applied all over hiim.