Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

15. Anal!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

this is a spy movie I can get into

Goons Are Gifts

Alright let's do this I got one:

1. Adjective
2. Foods (plural)
3. Verb
4. Common Saying
5. Noun
6. Foods (plural)
7. Color
8. Something you can ride
9. Animal
10. Person

Goons Are Gifts

Sorry sorry sorry wait I'm doing it I'm doing it now!!

Goons Are Gifts

Today I went to my favorite Taco Stand called the wonky penis worm. Unlike most food stands, they cook and prepare the food inside your schlong while you wriggle. The best thing on the menu is the KFC coleslaw green goon zipline, which is a Hamburger looking precisely like it sounds. Instead of ground beef they fill the taco with a huge load of tacos, cheese, and top it off with a salsa made from Lunchables(tm). If that doesn't make your mouth water, then it's just like Dorothy from The Golden Girls always says: Call me moose meat and chop me up!

Goons Are Gifts

I can see the wriggling schlongs. Let's go for more this is good

1. Adjective or numeral
2. Noun
3. Noun
4. Noun
5. Verb, present, 3rd p. Sing.
6. Verb, present participle
7. Verb, infinitive
8. Adverb
9. Noun
10. Adverb
11. Noun
12. Noun, plural
13. Noun, plural

Goons Are Gifts

Let's go!!! Please listen to the song while reading it goes together thanks

You're walking with your blunts
There's no one around and your phone is rubbery (again)
The chungus of your Whopper Jr.(R) warns you and you spot him
(Shia LaBeouf)

He's following you, about thirty prairie dogs back
He cries, down on all fours, he breaks into a sprint
He's gaining on you
(Shia LaBeouf)

You caress your car, but you're all turned around
He's almost upon you now, but gently and yet lecherously you can chop your geoducks on his face
My God, there's a motherfucking HP Deskjet printer!
Running for your life from Shia LaBeouf
He's brandishing a knife, it's Shia LaBeouf
Lurking in the shadows
motherfucking HP Deskjet printer superstar, Shia LaBeouf
Living for the blunts, Shia LaBeouf
Killing for sport, Shia LaBeouf
Eating all the fish
Actual cannibal Shia LaBeouf

Goons Are Gifts

3. loving GIANTS FROM VALHALLA!!!

you can decide if loving is a Verb or adjective here

Goons Are Gifts

Should post this during work tbh :colbert:

Goons Are Gifts

Okay I got a big one bear with me folks this is special, I hope this works out

1. A name
2. A body part
3. Another name
4. Yet another name
5. A member of your family
6. A group of people
7. a job
8. Something you own
9. A body part
10. Something you follow
11. A Verb
12. A name
13. A name
14. Adjective
15. A group of people
16. Verb
17. An insult
18. Name of a celebrity
19. Name of a politician
20. Noun
21. A body part, plural
22. A food
23. A group of people
24. Noun, plural
25. Noun, plural
26. Noun
27. Noun
28. Verb, infinitive
29. Verb, present continuous
30. A common Saying
31. Yet another body part

Goons Are Gifts

:f5:

Goons Are Gifts

Viginti Septem posted:

Oh boy, apparently there's debate about whether numbers are adjectives or nouns or...

By definition numbers are numerals and technically madlibs usually uses them as "adjective or numerals" so in the same row as adjective while acknowledging their eternal independence from the adjective overlords

Goons Are Gifts

We're almost there but not entirely right?? Oh boy this is going to rule I hope

Goons Are Gifts

hell yeah let's go!! Okay sec

Goons Are Gifts

Gunk Nugget: A moment ago, you said that you ordered Scooter to tell his men that my freshly shorn scrotum wasn't to be touched.

Richard Bageldicks: That's right.

Gunk Nugget: And Heather Papp's dad was clear on what you wanted?

Richard Bageldicks: Crystal.

Gunk Nugget: Any chance Heather Papp' dad ignored the order?

Richard Bageldicks: Ignored the order?

Gunk Nugget: Any chance he forgot about it?

Richard Bageldicks: No.

Gunk Nugget: Any chance Heather Papp's dad left your office and said, "the old man is wrong"?

Richard Bageldicks: No.

Gunk Nugget: When Heather Papp's dad spoke to the Germans and ordered them not to touch my freshly shorn scrotum, any chance they ignored him?

Richard Bageldicks: You ever served as a banker, son?

Gunk Nugget: No, sir.

Richard Bageldicks: Ever served in a forward area?

Richard Bageldicks: Ever put your toothbrush in another man's hands and asked him to put his front butt in yours?

Richard Bageldicks: We follow Elon Musk's Twitter account, son. We follow Elon Musk's Twitter account or people thrust. It's that simple. Are we clear?

Gunk Nugget: Yes, sir.

Richard Bageldicks: Are we clear?!

Gunk Nugget: Crystal. Sir, I just have one more question before I put Camilla Weaselbottom the Third, Esquire and Dick Bagelrichards on the stand. If you gave an order that my freshly shorn scrotum wasn't to be touched, and your orders are always followed, then why would my freshly shorn scrotum be in danger? Why would it be necessary to transfer it somewhere else?

Richard Bageldicks: My freshly shorn scrotum was lusty. It was being transferred...

Gunk Nugget: That's not what you said. You said it was being transferred, because it was in grave danger.

Richard Bageldicks: That's correct.

Gunk Nugget: You said he was in danger. I said "grave danger"? You said...

Richard Bageldicks: I recall what I said.

Gunk Nugget: I could have the court reporter read back to you...

Richard Bageldicks: I know what I said! I don't have to have it read back to me, like I'm...

Gunk Nugget: Then why the two orders?

Richard Bageldicks: Sometimes men take freshly shorn scrotums into their own hands.

Gunk Nugget: No, sir. You made it clear just a moment ago that your free masons never take matters into their own hands. Your free masons follow orders or people rotate. So, my freshly shorn scrotum shouldn't have been in any danger at all, should it have?

Richard Bageldicks: You horn swogglin' butt scruncher.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS: Your honor, I'd like to ask for recess.

Gunk Nugget: I'd like an answer to the question, Judge.

Judge: The court will wait for an answer.

Gunk Nugget: If Heather Papp:s dad gave an order that my freshly shorn scrotum wasn't to be touched, then why did it have to be transferred? Heather Papp's dad ordered the DICKE TITTEN, didn't he? Because that's what you told Heather Papp's dad to do!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS: Objection!

Gunk Nugget: And when it went bad, you cut these guys loose! You had Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese sign a phony transfer order, and you doctored the log book!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS: drat it, Gunk Nugget!

Gunk Nugget: You coerced the doctor!

Judge: Consider yourself in contempt!

Gunk Nugget: Richard Bageldicks, did you order the DICKE TITTEN?!

Judge: You don't have to answer that question!

Richard Bageldicks: I'll answer the question. You want answers?

Gunk Nugget: I think I'm entitled!

Richard Bageldicks: You want answers?!

Gunk Nugget: I want the truth!

Richard Bageldicks: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has beach balls, and those beach balls have to be guarded by DICKE TITTEN with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Pizza? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for your freshly shorn scrotum and you curse sheep shaggers. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that your freshly shorn scrotum's bricks, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on those jorts. You need me on those jorts. We use words like "Lapidarists", "Viginti Septem", "to engorge". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent posting. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "don't forget to like and subscribe", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you touch someone's dorsal fin, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a drat what you think you are entitled to!

Gunk Nugget: Did you order the DICKE TITTEN?

Richard Bageldicks: I did the job that—-

Gunk Nugget: Did you order the DICKE TITTEN?!!

Richard Bageldicks: YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DID!!

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Dec 2, 2022

Goons Are Gifts

Phew this took a while but boy what a result

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

powerful now I feel inspired once again