Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
Hell, if it's anywhere near the usual meatgrinder...

I'll take Drakenel, whatever loadout leads to most explosions.

Because 'collateral damage' is just a fancy term for 'making sure its dead'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
I mean, I'll take whatever if that's too many. Shotguns are an option? I'll be on the frontlines to get eaten first.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

RIP Achmed. That's rough. But that's XCOM, modded or not.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

You spelled my name wrong a few times, but that's not a huge deal.

Also goddamnit, Koorish. Why you so cursed?

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Enough grenades to be 'if anyone dares to hurt the pupper, EVERYONE DIES. -EVERYONE.-'

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Man, I know we want research stuff and poo poo, but you should've just let my Mr. Clean looking headass chuck a grenade in there. Damage done, while frustrating, would still have two of our agents live.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

So what I'm reading is that a blunt grenade round is basically 'beanbag rounds can be lethal' on steroids?

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

You know, I don't do much of the notable or exciting stuff. But suppressing baddies with explosives is honest work. I've no regrets.

The wonder dog continues to live, all is well.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I was going to suggest the name Grenade Baby as a tribute to how the character was killed.

All good till it gets to some more unfortunate ways to die. Gas baby or Drowned baby need a bit more care.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Well poo poo. For all our new fancy armor and gear, getting lit on fire still sucks. Might want to use that offensively next time.

Just imagining getting wheeled out of the hangar like;

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Hey, Gaspode is a good boy and deserves every upgrade you can give him. He and I been through thick and thin. Cyberize the best dog.

(And hey, if I can get an upgrade too, I'll take it. Like to match the little fella.)

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

So does Gaspode get a new chew toy for each baddie he kills? I mean I'm sure that I am waiting with a pile of treats for every mission he goes on at the very least.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Well poo poo. Underwater missions continue to prove to be hell. Rest well, comrade.

Forgive me for being a dog lover, just kinda want to check on Gaspode. How's the good boy?

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Hey whatever doesn't kill us... uh... makes us grumpy and sore?

Look, I'll personally visit the medical facilities to apologize to anyone that got scorched by all that. Yell at me if you need to. I'm just thrilled nobody died from it.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Well poo poo. At least I died on my feet and fighting. Also poor Velvet.

Give Gaspode the dog toy I was gonna give him at christmas in my belongings. He's a good boy. :(

(I'd re-enter my lineup for new rookies, but I imagine the line is long enough already, yes?)

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Oh? Well alright. Hum...

Can I just be another dog? Gaspode needs a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Glad you recovered just fine. You did the smart thing and your illness was brief for it.