Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hamclam
Jan 19, 2005

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!"
Dear Santa,

I'm a 34 year old man with golden hair and chiseled features. I like mysterious items, rock climbing, cactus memorabilia, "fractals", vinyl/cassette tapes from bands that have ever played desert daze or levitation festivals, spirits, magicians and horseplay.

Santee: I will be sure to send you a bag of curious items that will both boggle the mind and tickle the fancy. 🤫

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Oh hell yes! My first year was last year and it was awesome. Reposting from last year with updates:

Dear Santa:

Hello my name is csammis and I am a 39 40 year old man and I live in Kansas City with my wife and two dogs. It is nice here. Is it nice at the North Pole? These are some things that I like:
  • Rocks and crystals and interesting geology poo poo.
  • Things with gears, I'm a sucker for gears. Motors entirely optional.
  • I'm beginning to learn still learning Russian so media in Russian would be cool.
  • Local beers. I don't drink much but when I do a good beer is top of the list.
  • Whatever is odd and local from your part o' the world.
I have been very good so please do not give me the things that only bad goons get:
  • Candy or pastries - I'm not big on sweets
  • Anything :nws: or :nms:
  • Horses

==============

Dear Santee: I'm not in Chicago so I won't send you the garbage tincture that they call Malört. This is my solemn, but only, vow.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Just to add once I figure out how to sign up and anyone who gets me - I like anything that you think is funny or cool. Just recieving something in the mail that is not a bill make me happy!

E: I also have 2 cats that I spoil with wet food, cat trees, etc..... They also like little mousies made with rabbit fur to play with.

E2: I am also a small-medium shirt size and my pants size is 26x30. (26in waist and 30in length [but 32 length would be better but it is so hard for me to find a 26in waist to begin with.])

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Nov 30, 2022

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
signed up for the umpteenth time :D

Santa, I'm a goon gal in the UK, I have three cats, zero husbands, wives or other partners. I am vegan. I'm happy to receive anything you think is cool, fun or interesting

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Okay I added the code to my profile and verified my e-mail. Anything else to do. I have a lot of bees coming from Amazon and I will add extra things depending on the person that I get.

Daemonicus
Sep 21, 2004
I look forward to this every year it totally makes my holiday season.

And because I've gotten old and nothing's really changed just gonna repost what I posted last year.

Santa,
I like stuff and things. I like cat stuff and cat things, whether they are cat themed or for cats, whatevs. I like local stuff and local things. I like functional/useful/practical stuff and functional/useful/practical things. I have some oven mitts that I got in SASS 2007 that I still use. I've gotten socks in the past few years that are still in my regular sock rotation.
I don't like anything with caffeine - coffee, chocolate, tea, energy drinks, soap, etc. I'm caffeine intolerant, so it's a no go.

If none of that is making your Santa senses tingle, I'd also be completely happy with a donation to a good, worthy cause in my name or in your name or in the name of SASS or in the name of fartbuttz lol.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Heck yes, been waiting for this!

Hello future Santa! I am an indie game developer by trade and as such I really hate video games! Nah just kidding, games are fine. Sometimes. I also read a lot of comics, so if that's more your jam, send me some comics. The weirder the better, both for comics and games! There's also a pet situation in my house, consisting of a cat and two budgies, if you're of the animal loving variety. Being Swiss my diet is 99% chocolate, which means there's always room for more of that, too.

My posting on these forums isn't very varied, I mostly lurk, but maybe you'll find some inspiration there anyway. Otherwise if you google my username you'll find me in plenty of other places on the net, too.

Well, that's about it for now. Hope you have a good time gifting and a nice holiday season!

WindowLiquor
Feb 8, 2011

Oh no no, this simply will not do!
Yessss!!! Signing up in a bit, but let's post!!

Santa: I am a 34 year old woman living with my partner (m41) and our 2 cats. I enjoy crochet, most sportsball, retro games and most recently have become way too invested in parts of Lawtube. I would love it if you could send some local tasty goodies. No allergies here that I know of. Nothing nsfw please

Santee: prepare to be showered in sweetness

WindowLiquor fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Nov 21, 2022

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Okay I added the code to my profile and verified my e-mail. Anything else to do. I have a lot of bees coming from Amazon and I will add extra things depending on the person that I get.

If the post-login page (/profile) says "Verdict: Good" then you're good!

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
Hi Santa! I love you! I know I haven't posted since basically last SASS, but I promise I'm still a goon at heart. Here's a list from days of yore, and it's still basically me:

Dear Santa,

I love you! Thank you for being you! The only thing I really want for Christmas is for you not to be a deadbeat. I've had that happen twice, and it really blows. I hope someone does something very nice for you! Here is a list of things I'm into, in no particular order:
-Lovecraft, T.S. Eliot, Kerouac, Shakespeare (don't send books, got plenty)
-Fine alcohol and tobacco
-Bizarre yet tasty snacks from your local area
-A 50 foot sailboat
-Fudge
-DIY stuff.
-Drawings and other artsy, craftsy stuff, if you're good at that
-Perfumes, fragrances, and aftershaves
-Spaaaaaaaaaaaace
-Fun projects in a box
-Fossils
-The Church of the Subgenius
-Stupid, fun poo poo (last year I got a $1 paddle-ball game. I still play with it)
-A nice, handwritten letter
-The typical things that goons find interesting
-Cool old stuff
-Renaissance festivals
-Deadly, angry bees

Please do not send anime or cartoon stuff, and please nothing NSFW.

To give you some more ideas, here's what Santa did last year, and all was joyous:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3985259&pagenumber=10&perpage=40#post520213356

Thank you again! You're the best!

Spiderjelly fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Nov 27, 2022

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Oh hell yeah. I've never participated in this because years ago I was :sparkles: too poor :sparkles: and I always see it too late these days.

Dear Santa

I am an early 30's man living with one cat, about to get another. I bought my first house last year, so I've been doing stuff around that a lot.

For stuff, I'd love to get something local to you or handmade, that's always fun! If you live in a space devoid of local products or your locality makes dumb poo poo you hate, I work on cars, play games (mostly WoW classic and Rust these days, but I like retro nintendo a lot), read books, yell about politics, work in healthcare IT, shoot guns, listen to vinyl, play with my kitty, start cool projects I never finish, and be gaybisexual and do crime.

If food/drink, I'm very open flavor-wise. I will try and maybe even enjoy anything you send me, even if it's very spicy and/or purposefully gross.

Notes: You can't ship liquor where I live (unless you LIE), beer/wine is fine. No shirts please, I have big feet so regular silly socks almost never fit, NSFW is fine, SFW is fine, things unrelated to work is fine. I'm gonna love whatever you get me because the kindness of strangers makes me cry a lot.

Santee: I will agonize over what to get you, and try and make it really cool, and probably put more effort into it than I do for the people in my life I love. So make a good list. I am already looking for cool wrapping paper in case you want something I can wrap and ship.

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

Dear Santa,
It's been 35 years since I've last written, I trust you are keeping well. I have recently started drinking tea, I'm not sure why. However, I could see it being nice having tea and tea adjacent accessories for the cold winter nights that lay ahead. I should mention that I'm still vegan if you're thinking of sending me food but I assure you I love food and would be happy to try new things. If you'd rather keep it simple, you can just send truckloads of dark chocolate, I'm easy to please. I am also planning on getting two cats soon-ish and anything hand made (art of any kind) would also be wonderful. I love the heart and effort that goes into something hand made. Ultimately I'll be happy with whatever you ship over, and that includes bees. :love:

edit: Figured I'd add this since I've seen a bunch of others mention it, no nsfw stuff, please :)

digitalist fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Dec 11, 2022

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
HOW DID I MISS THIS FOR 4 DAYS?
Signing up now YES YES YES

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Santee: I’m coming for you

Santa: 34 yo female. I work in EMS in dispatch.
I’m super, super, dangerously allergic to pumpkin and slightly less allergic to latex. I have a firefighter husband, a black lab dog, and 2 cats. One cat is a male who commands attention at all times and the other is a female with a cleft palette who is very sweet. I like tea, penguins, makeup, skeletons/bones, and making art.
I don’t want your fluids.

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

Hamclam posted:

Dear Santa,

I'm a 34 year old man with golden hair and chiseled features. I like mysterious items, rock climbing, cactus memorabilia, "fractals", vinyl/cassette tapes from bands that have ever played desert daze or levitation festivals, spirits, magicians and horseplay.

Santee: I will be sure to send you a bag of curious items that will both boggle the mind and tickle the fancy. 🤫

You forgot “smells like pee on a good day”

Edit:

Hello Santa: 37 year old male goon. I’ve been doing this since the first or second year it’s existed!

- size Men’s or unisex Medium in everything
- collect sunglasses and t-shirts
- enjoy reading, riding my bike, rock climbing (bouldering specifically), watching bad movies
- I have a ps4, a pc, and a switch
- my partner and I have 4 cats and we occasionally foster and help get strays adopted
- first time home owner
- work in radio (on-air/production/program directing/promotions) with a long history in the restaurant industry
- I do play magic the gathering

- stuff that’s local to you preferred, alcohol fine, no food allergies, 420 etc also fine (but would be more for my partner than me) cat stuff always greatly appreciated.

To santee:
- get ready to enjoy some stuff!

Mezzanon fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Nov 28, 2022

topenga
Jul 1, 2003
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Santa,
40-something goonette. I like stuff. Stuff and things. You live far from me? What's cool in your area? Live near me? Well, we're both hosed then aren't we? I like ice hockey (goalies in particular), I play hockey (hey, goalie!), I do strongman (bro, you got some of that barely legal preworkout bro?), sports are good, horror movies are even gooder. Vidya games lean more towards Animal Crossing, Pikmin, nd the like (boyfriend is trying to get me to play Tiny Tina's Wonderlands). Um. Yeah, that's a sample. Go hog wild. Anything homemade if you're artsy-fartsy or know artsy-fartsy. Seriously, just whatever you think is neat/crazy/tasty from your local area.

Santee,
You gettin' stuff. Local stuff (unless I whiff the drat customs form again), not local stuff, if you have critters then stuff for your critters, if you have kids, well, be prepared to be annoyed! I just scored a really good deal on recorders and train whistles all with your name on it! WOOT!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

tiaz posted:

If the post-login page (/profile) says "Verdict: Good" then you're good!

Unfortunately it doesn't. Even though the verification code in my profile in 2 spots.

I'll just wait it out as I'll be going away for a week starting tomorrow morning for Thanksgiving. The cellphone recpetion at my in-laws house is spotty at best (and they don't have internet).

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Unfortunately it doesn't. Even though the verification code in my profile in 2 spots.

I'll just wait it out as I'll be going away for a week starting tomorrow morning for Thanksgiving. The cellphone recpetion at my in-laws house is spotty at best (and they don't have internet).

That's how 95% of horror movies start. Bring some silver and a stake or two.

DC to Daylight
Feb 13, 2012

SASSmas was awesome last year, and I've got a feeling that this year won't disappoint either.

Dear Santa: I'm a 40-ish guy who doesn't need much in particular, but is easy to please. Local things are awesome. Handmade is awesome if that's your style. Treats or other food of almost any sort, object d'art, tchochkes, anything in between. Cool T-shirts, large or XL would work. Coins, stickers, magnets, etc. Historical bits and bobs, samples in jars of formalin, whatever. I don't drink anymore, so no booze, but just about anything else would be welcomed.

Dear Santee: Expect something handmade, possibly featuring bee related motifs. And some local treats as well.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Cowslips Warren posted:

That's how 95% of horror movies start. Bring some silver and a stake or two.

I live near an Archabbey and I can totally swing a DIY Holy Water kit. Should repel most demons, kill vampires and annoy werewolves.

If they're still in stock, Santee is probably getting one.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

And that's a profile and e-mail confirmed. My online body is ready.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
YES! YES!!

Verified and ready. Year 5! My second favorite holiday tradition.

Santa: Please give me lots of monies and jewels and would it kill you to throw in a couple Faberge eggs this time?

Santee: GET READY MOTHERFUCKER WELCOME TO HELLLLLLL

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
After a brief interruption so that I wouldn't have to go out and buy things while there was a deadly virus around, it's time for SASS #11! Let's do this poo poo.

Dear Santa! I am a 35-year-old male software developer out in sunny California. I am a huge nerd and I love games, all kinds of games. Video games, board games, card games, you name it. Games are loving expensive though, so I'll be much happier if you take the awesome route and get me something local and/or homemade, especially foodstuffs. I'm still using the giant glass mug I received in SASS 2011 :3:

I love black teas, chocolate, anything involving Oreos, and baked goods. I'm also allergic to cashews and pistachios and things made from them (other nuts are fine). It's not a death allergy, you don't have to sanitize the box or anything, but neither of those nuts please.

NWS poo poo is fine as long as it's inside the box and not something completely over-the-top like Goatse. Also please don't send me a t-shirt or other clothing, I won't wear it.

Dear Santee! I am awful at choosing gifts, so expect me to agonize over what to get you for weeks before I finally just choose something at random. There may or may not be some delicious baked goods in the box though!

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Oh jeepers I nearly forgot to sign up this year!

Hello Santa!

I'm coming 37 this December and have only just moved in with my partner, so my life is in a pretty different state to previous SASS's! Sorry that I don't post much out of a couple of threads, making me hard to stalk, so I'll just throw some of my interests out here for what I think is my... 14th SASSmas?

Much to my shame, I'm watching some anime again. Disgraceful, I know. Mostly catching up on old 80-90s shows that I never got around to in my bigtime weeb days (Legend of the Galactic Heroes was totally worth the 110 episodes, gently caress me that show is good) but also keeping up with Chainsaw Man and Uncle From Another World. My backlog of video games to play has ever grown but I've finally ordered a Steam Deck to try and whittle that down a bit. When I'm not doing that, I'll build maybe one or two Gunpla a year.

Most of my love and affection, however, go to the loving adorable pomeranian dog that came as part of the package of moving in with my partner. Also my two malamute beasts that are still with my parents.

https://imgur.com/a/upQaTpE

Feel free to disregard all of this though and send me anything you think is cool - I always love seeing what totally unexpected stuff I get from Santa!

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Dear Santa,

I’m a 39 year old lady-goon with an engineer for a partner and a tiny/angry/fluffy rescue chinchilla as a pet. We bought a house in the desert last year.

I love cacti, horrifying interior design from the 50’s-70’s, sewing, painting, and beer. My work bestie wants me to advise you that my Christmas decor style is “Scary Santa” which means Santas that are firmly in uncanny valley territory. My gaming likes skew towards Don’t Starve Together/Cozy Grove/ACNH.

I’m incredibly excited to know what local things are cool near you. I’m food/booze/whatever friendly but no NSFW please.

Santee: prepare for assorted desert weirdness, bees, and something handmade. If I’m feeling really :devil: I might send you some scorpion candy.

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme
Dear Santa,

I am a 37 year old single female from the USA who has not commented in the forums for a very long time. I decided to come out of hibernation especially to sign up for SASS 2022 because I enjoyed participating in previous years! I don't have much SA interaction, so please feel free to message me with any questions.

My favorite color is baby pink, my ascetic is very girly and very 80's.
I love to cook, bake, and pack bento boxes. I adore international cuisine and trying new flavors and ingredients. I would be delighted to get any food, drinks, snacks, sweets, spices, or cooking supplies unique to your area. I do not have any allergies, but I am a pescatarian. EDIT: Just updating to say I don't care for black licorice.
I love coffee, tea, and related accoutrement, but I tend to stay away from black tea.
I journal nearly everyday and love stationary and journaling supplies.
I collect postage stamps from all over the world.
I love anything beauty or spa related, and I go through a lot of soaps, lotions, hairclips and beauty products.
I read a lot of books and could use some bookmarks.
Socks would be appreciated.
No NSFW content please.
Anything handmade and/or a letter would be lovingly appreciated. <3

Dear Santee,

I am so freaking excited to buy you gifts! If you like, I can provide something local, something handmade, and at least 6 bees!

Ulillinguist fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Dec 4, 2022

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
Long time lurker first time Santer. Let's do this.

Santa: I've done my best to be a good little 32-year-old boy this year. I just moved to Canada for a second round of grad school, despite not drinking booze or coffee. I'm studying to be a teacher, whoa. I'm queer, very left, lover of music and book and film and chocolate. I like weird little trinkets (especially pins), bizarre ephemera, and Internet archaeology. I'm happy to receive anything though. Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Santee: I'll find something neat, strange and/or yummy for you! Who knows what inspiration will strike.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
This is SASS year 11 or 12 for me, I think, except the one time when I neglected to verify my account.

I am a 36 year old woman living in Kansas City with my non-goon husband. I have a cat, Vesta (see avatar) who doesn't really like most stereotypical cat stuff except crunchy treats, but I also volunteer with a cat rescue so anything she doesn't care for will go to SOMEONE who appreciates it.

Here is a list of my likes/hobbies/etc, but honestly last year I got a bunch of random fun toys and snacks and that was a blast so go hog wild. The only things that are a hard NO are scented lotions/candles (migraine trigger) and NWS.

--My main hobbies are sewing (quilts mostly), reading, thrifting, cat shelter stuff, embroidery, and my aquarium
--I collect vintage and antique jewelry, especially brooches
--Things I like include bugs, occult imagery, the color turquoise, cats, fun knee socks, slightly larger than usual coffee cups, baked goods, handmade and local goodies

You can expect:
--something handmade from me
--some local stuff
--probably something weird from the thrift store
--bees

edit: OH I need ornaments! we finally got a full size tree this year and it will be quite naked

HelloIAmYourHeart fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Nov 27, 2022

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

I hope you get a new back room in the mail

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Yes, if my Santa would like to pay for a contractor to tear down and rebuild the terrible back room of my house, that would be fine too.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
If my email history is to be believed this will be my 15th year doing SASS. Holy poo poo. It's always a good time, a big part of my holiday.

Dearest Snatter: I'm a 40 y.o. guy, software engineer/computer janitor, single and hating it. I play some video and tabletop games, and try to draw for fun. My weird interest is in parachutes and skydiving. I always have fun with your local tchotchkes and souvenirs, especially when they can decorate my home. I have a Switch I don't have many games for. I wear a 3XL shirt if it helps.

Pathetic victim: I actually have some bees lined up for this year. Expect Texas stuff, and if one of my employer's stores is near you then you'll also get a gift cert for them. And I'll try to pick out something fun based on what you're interested in.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

Been a while since I did this last, but fancy giving it another go.

What do I like, general geeky nerd poo poo. That random crap you get from stores like Menkind always goes down a treat.

I've gotten into 3D printing recently so anything related to that would be cool. I can also print hundreds of mini plastic dongs to whoever I get as my recipient.

If you buy clothing, I'm an XL, because of course I am.

Basically, I'm after the kind of stuff that I probably shouldn't open in front of the in laws on Christmas, or anyone ever.

Oh, and Xbox credit.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
Oh hell yeah, it's the most wonderful time of the year!!

SANTA:
I'm 40ish and male and a butler to two (almost) 10-year-old cats and wear XL-2XL shirts. I'm obsessed with space and weather and plants and science in general. I'm diabetic so I prefer not to get sweets, but other food is fine, and I'll take whatever you choose to send. Alcohol is acceptable - hard liquor is preferred over beer, but all is welcome! Send me stuff local to you. Stuff you make yourself is always awesome! If you can't think of anything else, cash is great. Or you can set me up with a hot guy for NYE :swoon:

PATHETIC SUPPLICANT:
There will be bees. So many bees. An unacceptable number of bees. All of them extremely angry. Prepare yourself and face to venom.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Last year was fun so lets do thisssssssss

SANTA:

I am a middle aged computer nerd whose been on these dead gay forums for over twenty one years. i don't drink but I do celebrate the weirdness of goons so I'm always down for unique ornamental stuff*. (last year I got a COVID-19 plushie that I adore)

VICTIM:

I will probably get you something thoughtful from a head shop.

*no taxidermy.

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007
I'm a 31-year old lady goon who has fallen off posting, but has done SASS-mas almost every year for over a decade.

I live in Austin, TX. I have a brand new baby boy, who will be about three months old by Christmas (but is on the small side of his age right now). I have a tiny 11 pound Chihuahua/Yorkie mix dog, and two large gray tabby cats. I'm a size XL unisex for shirts.

I am not into novelty items, but I like local stuff, especially if it's edible. Handmade crafts are also well loved, especially wall decorations because the animals knock down other types. I really enjoy candy in general. I enjoy contemporary card and board games, feminist and parenting literature, and queer stuff, like rainbow-covered items. I mostly listen to Crooked Media and other political podcasts, so merch? Small crinkly toys are appreciated by cats and dog alike, as are cute small outfits and non-biscuit treats for the dog. We had our baby showers in September, so he's not wanting for much, but unique smaller baby toys (for under 1 year), uncommon baby books, hats, sleepers/pajamas, Halo sleep sacks are always good. No bibs, because we've somehow been gifted an absurd number. Good luck!

Santee - Here's hoping you make it easy and post too!

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

God is the sweat running down his back...
Hello Santee you are getting weird, handmade stuff.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

I tried entering but the email never came, should I just try again?

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.

Keetron posted:

I tried entering but the email never came, should I just try again?

You gotta log in and click the "verify" buttons.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Hello Santa,

I'm 37, fat, tired, and....oh....sorry, wrong thing.

I've been doing this for I forgot how many years. General interests include Magic: the Gathering, gaming (PC/PS5/Switch), reading books about ancient and medieval history, pro wrestling (mostly AEW), and sports. I also love getting obscure local snacks and don't have any allergies, but don't like nuts or mayo in general. Good joke gifts are also welcome (whoever sent me that fuckin' Kali statue one year, shout out to you!).

Also no pressure, but I'm now drunk with Mod powers so bad gifts WILL BE PUNISHED!

(joking)

(kinda)

Santee: Prepare to get a bunch of local poo poo from my home state. Ih you are also from there, I'll actually have to try some new gimmick I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

In like Flynn on this. Tiaz you are a god.

Dear Santa; About me, I am a male Scotgoon who is knocking on the door of Forty. I play far too much Dota2, I do a reasonable amount of weightlifting and want to get into powerlifting. I have 4 daughters, 10,8,6,4 and a wife. We love getting local Candy, as we all love sweets. I have one puss cat who loves toys. I like coffee. Booze is ok, :420: not so much as it’s not legal here. We also love local / handmade stuff.

Deer Santee, I hope you like bees.