Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Serbia, that's me locked for most cards :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Hup Holland Hup!

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

something something malvinas fascismo y magui ansuz

the rat fandom
Apr 28, 2010

Ungratek posted:

Look bang on to win worst team based on the opening 30 minutes

Just you wait until Tunisia shits the bed against a good team.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

the sex ghost posted:

Batch 2:

Hegay - Portugal

Yesss, Ronald ftw

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

:canada: let’s go

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I claim the winning team

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Hoping the good Costa Rican boys can put in a good shout for the prestigious 'worst disciplinary record' trophy, even if limited by a mere 3 games. I Believe That We Will Sin!

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Come on Gabriel's. I have faith in you! To sit on the bench watching the bigger Brazilian strikers win it

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I'm excited for john stone and mark ashford to bring the vindaloo home. Up the lions

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:
Mordric will drag Croatia to mediocrity I’m afraid, but I’m ready to believe

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
Dynamic Korea!

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

stab posted:

Also give a prize if your team gets grouped on yellow cards

Ghana i believe in you

sup Ghana buddy! Let's go Black Stars!

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

More like Shitzerland

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
hon hon hon

gunna eat me a baguette and drink some wine

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I am the perfect representative for the USA as I know nothing about Soccer (which is what it's called btw)

Cart
Sep 28, 2004

They see me rollin...

Christe Eleison posted:

Saudi Arabia, facing stiff competition for “country run by the most terrible knobs”

I reckon this year’s our year for “worst team”

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Cart posted:

I reckon this year’s our year for “worst team”

:hfive:

E: :captainpop:

Christe Eleison fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Nov 22, 2022

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Congrats to England and Iran havers for wrapping up the most goals in a match trophy on day 2

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Congrats to England and Iran havers for wrapping up the most goals in a match trophy on day 2

Let's not be too hasty, the Dutch still have to play Qatar

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

may i have a team friend sex ghost so that i know who to support during this farce of a contest? i got my pun in like 40 minutes before kick

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Big Black Dick posted:

may i have a team friend sex ghost so that i know who to support during this farce of a contest? i got my pun in like 40 minutes before kick

Go on then

I span the wheel and it's Uruguay for you matey

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

delightful even though i'm not allowed to be that in qatar

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
hon hon hon je supporte france et je mange des cornichons. je baise des hommes

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
gently caress Spain but also go Spain

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Akbar posted:

gently caress Spain but also go Spain

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

lol that i don't pay enough attention to this forum anymore to be part of this thread even though my name is a rivals.com pun. rip me and my potential prizes

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Poonior Toilett posted:

lol that i don't pay enough attention to this forum anymore to be part of this thread even though my name is a rivals.com pun. rip me and my potential prizes

He should be given Canada just for that Op make it happen

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

stab posted:

He should be given Canada just for that Op make it happen

if an exception could be made by the cool and good mod sex ghost i would appreciate just being given canada otherwise it's my fault for not paying attention

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Poonior Toilett posted:

How did you miss that it should be pooinyour toilett

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Poonior Toilett posted:

All the fun posters are back

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Poonior Toilett posted:

if an exception could be made by the cool and good mod sex ghost i would appreciate just being given canada otherwise it's my fault for not paying attention

I never pay attention to anything. Canada for you since your name is an all time rivals pun

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

advanced statsman posted:

All the fun posters are back

Thanks

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
*in extremely nasal voice* ethpanya

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hey portugal buddy what’s up

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Pootiegal.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

:spain: looking pretty good with this 7-0

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
If Spain had scored one more both teams would be up for the most goals award due to the greater disparity over England-iran. As it is Costa Rica heads can take comfort in their lead in the worst team rankings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

the sex ghost posted:

If Spain had scored one more both teams would be up for the most goals award due to the greater disparity over England-iran. As it is Costa Rica heads can take comfort in their lead in the worst team rankings

lmao this is what I get for not reading the rules again. loving useless spaniards