Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
see thread title

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

:firstpost:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

many people are saying this

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

What happened

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Finding out he obsessively posts in the comic book movie threads in both the movie forum and the comic forum was pretty funny

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

WrasslorMonkey posted:

What happened

He's a dingus

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

:five:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
one of our iks should chain probe him

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
remove my balls from youre face

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

what's lt2012??

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

AnimeIsTrash posted:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

NeatHeteroDude posted:

what's lt2012??

You know how people are naming their kids crazy things? Like all those names out of Game of Thrones or whatever the hell Elon Musk named his most recent baby?

Well some real sicko named their child "2012." No last name, no middle name, no first name. Just "2012." Parents got the idea from an AOL chatroom.

That kid grew up and joined the marines. Completed Officer Candidate School, got promoted, and is now known as Lieutenant 2012.

They got themselves a something awful account just to post a brag thread in GIP.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

He's cool and he will post freely in this subforum because all of the iks and mods like him. And you can cry about it.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Does he still do that thing where he posts an article while blatantly lying about what it says in order to fit his dumbass views

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
chain probe lt2012 until every cspammer has gotten their promised student loan forgiveness, tia

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

bedpan posted:

You know how people are naming their kids crazy things? Like all those names out of Game of Thrones or whatever the hell Elon Musk named his most recent baby?

Well some real sicko named their child "2012." No last name, no middle name, no first name. Just "2012." Parents got the idea from an AOL chatroom.

That kid grew up and joined the marines. Completed Officer Candidate School, got promoted, and is now known as Lieutenant 2012.

They got themselves a something awful account just to post a brag thread in GIP.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

bedpan posted:

If he's a lieutenant, I have no issue disobeying his orders or potentially owning him in front of the men. I'm a sergeant but very well respected in my platoon.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Some clapping seal BYOB poo poo

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
i posted once. for hitler

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

remove cspam from the forums

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ill deal with this bad person. lt20212, post in the turmp thread.... then, ITS OVER 4 U

whiskey patrol
Feb 26, 2003

Fortaleza posted:

Does he still do that thing where he posts an article while blatantly lying about what it says in order to fit his dumbass views

yes

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Fortaleza posted:

Some clapping seal BYOB poo poo

I give you permission to close your eyes when viewing any posts you don't like in this or any threads where lieutenant 2012 operates. When you see a bad post, close your, keep your hand on the mouse and use the scroll, wheel to move past it.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Calibanibal posted:

He's cool and he will post freely in this subforum because all of the iks and mods like him. And you can cry about it.

can't spell Calibanibal without banal lib

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is LT2012 Posts Real Hahahaha Fella Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Fella Close Your Eyes Haha

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

"lyin' leon's house of malarkey" was fuckin' hilarious fwiw

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

The only memorable things about 2012 are Kony and one of Roland Emmerich's interminably boring apocalypse movies

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the forum, much like the party, must regenerate itself through purge

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Is he the holocaust denying mod of dnd?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

MonsieurChoc posted:

you're going to have to be a lot more specific

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
You want to get rid of the only guy who can be bothered to disagree with you?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Quotey posted:

yes

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Quotey posted:

i want to get rid of him because i agree with him too much...

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Deplatform lt2012 NOW!

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

MonsieurChoc posted:

This got brought up in a qcs thread a while ago. Lt2012 said he is Jewish and also says he was doing a bat bit, which he apologized for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Replace them with JS2012