Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!

Cuttlefush posted:

nichael if you want to get blown up with bombs please make your own thread this is for leon

this guy gets it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Yes I would very much like Leon posts to be posted only here

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

You know what?

All of this is Leon's fault for posting his weird Nichael dossier in PYF. gently caress that guy!

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I would settle for them being only posted in D&D

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

Yes I would very much like Leon posts to be posted only here

incidentally thanks for finally cracking down on the noise in the doomsday ec thread

leon's posts were the peanuts, the crew piling on every one was the airway constriction that was actually killing the thread

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
awful last couple of pages :gas:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

awful last couple of pages :gas:

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

is there such a thing as too many 6ers? i challenge the IKs to find out

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Lib and let die posted:

You know what?

All of this is Leon's fault for posting his weird Nichael dossier in PYF. gently caress that guy!

I find it really weird that this whole thing was fine for a mod to do, create weird and incredibly fuckin misinformed drama.

I also have no clue what the gently caress his motivation is. Does he like Chris C**ns?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Leon “anyone can afford a house on $60,000 a year in several major cities” Trotsky

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Leon really hosed up by pointing out a bunch of weird poo poo that happened, causing a handful of men to arrive and tell me I'm a nazi who loves sexual harassment and chris coons for not exterminating everyone who wanted to talk about it. loving leon! All the weird creepy poo poo was posted ironically, and anyway speaking out against men doing sexist poo poo is super important unless there's money to be made that we can throw into the miniature black hole we've created

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

telling a female that i want to sniff her hair ironically

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Nichael posted:

i hope they can find some other time to jerk off to Made in Abyss

?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

some plague rats posted:

Leon really hosed up by pointing out a bunch of weird poo poo that happened, causing a handful of men to arrive and tell me I'm a nazi who loves sexual harassment and chris coons for not exterminating everyone who wanted to talk about it. loving leon! All the weird creepy poo poo was posted ironically, and anyway speaking out against men doing sexist poo poo is super important unless there's money to be made that we can throw into the miniature black hole we've created

Hey. GJB got away with shunting all the sexual assault victims to a quiet corner to talk about things since it was making him uncomfortable to talk about the sexual assault his candidate did. Its just the way of D&D

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

some plague rats posted:

youre not a nazi ur a fascist

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

silicone thrills posted:

Hey. GJB got away with shunting all the sexual assault victims to a quiet corner to talk about things since it was making him uncomfortable to talk about the sexual assault his candidate did. Its just the way of D&D

what does this have to do with d&d lmfao

the thread was creepy and there are people who absolutely should have been banned for the comments they made

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Nichael posted:

failed leftist efforts.

IDK about all this other crap but describing an attempt to elect a member of the democrat party as leftist means you must be destroyed, and if Leon is the instrument of that, then so be it.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

AnimeIsTrash posted:

what does this have to do with d&d lmfao

the thread was creepy and there are people who absolutely should have been banned for the comments they made

Leon is also a weird D&D IK

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

hes stupid

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It all makes sense if you just believe the lies from the pathological liar

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Nichael get your own thread where you can store your aborted dreams of progress.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

isn't that the one with the hosed up scenes that came out last year? i don't pay attention to anime, it's just one of the shittiest ones that i can recall.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
nichael plz

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Leon sucked poo poo before any of this nichael drama

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

silicone thrills posted:

I find it really weird that this whole thing was fine for a mod to do, create weird and incredibly fuckin misinformed drama.

I also have no clue what the gently caress his motivation is. Does he like Chris C**ns?

*cracks arthritic knuckles*

I believe you'll find an exhaustive & exhausting posting history during the course of which no liberal is found to be too neo-, no succ dem is ever outsmarted by others, no political hypocrisy worthy of being pointed out unless it's not the blue team, and that in general reads as if it's the progeny of paul begala mating with paul krugman, or as if he's getting paid per talking point posted (PPTPP).

The whole point of his Nichael Dossier was to get to the punchline of DO YOU BELIEVE THIS GREAT LEFTY CANDIDATE LOST BY 75 POINTS, LOL?

Willa Rogers has issued a correction as of 00:48 on Jan 7, 2023

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Nichael posted:

isn't that the one with the hosed up scenes that came out last year? i don't pay attention to anime, it's just one of the shittiest ones that i can recall.

yeah and a strange thing to bring up that has nothing to do with PYF or Leon. for someone mad about random accusations and Goon Telephone, lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

yeah and a strange thing to bring up that has nothing to do with PYF or Leon. for someone mad about random accusations and Goon Telephone, lol

i don't know anything about anime, it was the first one that came to mind. sorry.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Nichael posted:

i don't know anything about anime, it was the first one that came to mind. sorry.

:goofy:

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
if seth pecksniff isn't allowed to post outside of his containment forum, then leon should be treated the same way and sixered every time he posts outside of D&D

let the creepy failure mods stew in their own filth like zaurg

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!
ive changed my mind im now fully committed to the nicheal is a greasy pervert narrative and im calling hte police

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

silicone thrills posted:

Leon sucked poo poo before any of this nichael drama

Flooding a feedback thread with off topic poo poo with mods cheering on in support is definitely not a thing that ever happens when someone on the right discords feels threatened.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

*shakes head sadly, as well as arthritically*

when are you chirren gonna pay attention to grammy willa's political words of wisdom?

2008: ahead of the curve on calling out obama as shite

2011: ahead of the curve on predicting a trump presidency as a result of obama being shite

2020: ahead of the curve on spotting the perfidious, disingenuousness, lying' liar who lies, our very own Lyin' Leon.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Willa Rogers posted:

*cracks arthritic knuckles*

I believe you'll find an exhaustive & exhausting posting history during the course of which no liberal is found to be too neo-, no succ dem is ever outsmarted by others, no political hypocrisy worthy of being pointed out unless it's not the blue team, and that in general reads as if the progeny of paul begala mating with paul krugman, or as if he's getting paid per talking point posted (PPTPP).

The whole point of his Nichael Dossier was to get to the punchline of DO YOU BELIEVE THIS GREAT LEFTY CANDIDATE LOST BY 75 POINTS, LOL?

Ah so he just hates anyone who tries. Got it.

Like i've worked on campaigns with winners and with failures. poo poo isn't easy and being an rear end in a top hat to people who try is the most incomprehensible thing in the world to me.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

croup coughfield posted:

im calling hte police

lib poo poo

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

*Dialing the phone*

Oh! I have a call!

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!

bet

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

aids

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

this is played out