Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
What did the poor fella do now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
personally i just find it annoying as gently caress when bread & roses-adjacent posters keep spamming bullshit about some sub-national american election across cspam, pretend that posting is praxis, etc.

especially didn't like when nichael sent me a pm with a weirdly ominous title telling me to volunteer for his 27% candidate !

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

telling a female that i want to sniff her hair ironically

Genuinely slightly taken aback by the number of self-proclaimed leftists who are fully prepared to ignore or even excuse and monetize men acting like loving freaks and creeps and getting into a defensive huff when anyone brings it up and saying insanely stupid poo poo like "oh so I guess you don't want poor people to have healthcare???" Like I've been organizing for long enough that I shouldn't be surprised any more by what "leftist" men are prepared to laugh off and excuse but here we are

Also just for the record Leon should be killed. Thanks.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

exmarx posted:

personally i just find it annoying as gently caress when bread & roses-adjacent posters keep spamming bullshit about some sub-national american election across cspam, pretend that posting is praxis, etc.

especially didn't like when nichael sent me a pm with a weirdly ominous title telling me to volunteer for his 27% candidate !

this just reads like you have a personal grudge against bread & roses, it's not a coherent position otherwise

how is a campaign manager raising donations pretending that posting is praxis?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
i don't think americans should have healthcare

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

some plague rats posted:

Genuinely slightly taken aback by the number of self-proclaimed leftists who are fully prepared to ignore or even excuse and monetize men acting like loving freaks and creeps and getting into a defensive huff when anyone brings it up and saying insanely stupid poo poo like "oh so I guess you don't want poor people to have healthcare???" Like I've been organizing for long enough that I shouldn't be surprised any more by what "leftist" men are prepared to laugh off and excuse but here we are

sounds like you don't want poor leon to have healthcare...

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

some plague rats posted:

organizing for double hitler

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

exmarx posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

exmarx posted:

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

i was made aware of and supported the scarane campaign because of nichael. he was trying to do something good and involving the forums to that degree was probably a mistake. allowing the paypig stuff to happen definitely was.

horny posting should be ban+30. no one cares and it's always gross.

:gas:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

sex negative murder positive forums :amerikkka:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

exmarx posted:

"obama gave everyone healthcare"--an official dem talking point developed by a focus-group succlib who found that it resonated among PoC and those without college degrees.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i think americans should have healthcare

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sounds like you don't want poor leon to have healthcare...

I want him to be able to receive hospice care for as long as is necessary

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Dustcat posted:

i think americans should have healthcare

Y'know who else thinks Americans should have healthcare? that's right. Leon!

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

exmarx posted:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

being american should be illegal

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Thoguh posted:

Flooding a feedback thread with off topic poo poo with mods cheering on in support is definitely not a thing that ever happens when someone on the right discords feels threatened.

is this about the glenn thread discord? barely any coordinated harassment campaigns are being organized there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

speng31b posted:

this is played out