Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Not a fan of leon bein a fuckin weirdo who tries to stir poo poo up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Lib and let die posted:

You know what?

All of this is Leon's fault for posting his weird Nichael dossier in PYF. gently caress that guy!

I find it really weird that this whole thing was fine for a mod to do, create weird and incredibly fuckin misinformed drama.

I also have no clue what the gently caress his motivation is. Does he like Chris C**ns?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

some plague rats posted:

Leon really hosed up by pointing out a bunch of weird poo poo that happened, causing a handful of men to arrive and tell me I'm a nazi who loves sexual harassment and chris coons for not exterminating everyone who wanted to talk about it. loving leon! All the weird creepy poo poo was posted ironically, and anyway speaking out against men doing sexist poo poo is super important unless there's money to be made that we can throw into the miniature black hole we've created

Hey. GJB got away with shunting all the sexual assault victims to a quiet corner to talk about things since it was making him uncomfortable to talk about the sexual assault his candidate did. Its just the way of D&D

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

AnimeIsTrash posted:

what does this have to do with d&d lmfao

the thread was creepy and there are people who absolutely should have been banned for the comments they made

Leon is also a weird D&D IK

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Leon sucked poo poo before any of this nichael drama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Willa Rogers posted:

*cracks arthritic knuckles*

I believe you'll find an exhaustive & exhausting posting history during the course of which no liberal is found to be too neo-, no succ dem is ever outsmarted by others, no political hypocrisy worthy of being pointed out unless it's not the blue team, and that in general reads as if the progeny of paul begala mating with paul krugman, or as if he's getting paid per talking point posted (PPTPP).

The whole point of his Nichael Dossier was to get to the punchline of DO YOU BELIEVE THIS GREAT LEFTY CANDIDATE LOST BY 75 POINTS, LOL?

Ah so he just hates anyone who tries. Got it.

Like i've worked on campaigns with winners and with failures. poo poo isn't easy and being an rear end in a top hat to people who try is the most incomprehensible thing in the world to me.