Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Aaron Rodgers next gig is....
Burnt-out van livin' guy
Burnt-out weed guy
Burnt-out record store guy
Burnt-out QB of the Packers next Sunday
View Results

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Well, they’re getting another shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans you morons

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

low snaps all night, probably still a sack I just like making GBS threads on the OL

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Packers D keeps getting their offense opportunities that they'll just blow

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
This doesn't matter; it's a two-score game and there's not enough time left, especially with zero timeouts.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Say what you will about the Packers defense, they did enough to put the offense in a position to win this game multiple times.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
frustrating game

defense is a disaster first half, then gives us a few chances that the offense isnt making anything of

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

surf rock posted:

This doesn't matter; it's a two-score game and there's not enough time left, especially with zero timeouts.

Wanna see that OT tie personally.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

surf rock posted:

I never trust the Titans to not blow a lead.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Hot Diggity! posted:

dunno man it's a contract year for him regardless of where he's gonna be playing. The third down pass is something easy to pin on a lovely throw but completely giving up on a route like that...

i just don't know why you think that, he didn't give up on it it was literally out of reach, if it was just above him he could've jumped but it was above him and too far to the side. you can't dive up into the air at a 45 degree angle

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Say what you will about the Packers defense, they did enough to put the offense in a position to win this game multiple times.
joke's on them, there is no packers offense

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Just pathetic now lol

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Juggle these balls.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

tangy yet delightful posted:

I never trust the Titans to not blow a lead.

has that been a thing under Vrabel?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Lazard has really quit on this game, huh. I mean, so have I, but I'm not trying to have a career in football after this season.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmao that backlfop. Also the Tebowesque chuck from Rodg

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

surf rock posted:

Lazard has really quit on this game, huh. I mean, so have I, but I'm not trying to have a career in football after this season.

It's too cold out there for a Lizard, he needs a warm rock and a heat lamp to get the blood flowing

edit: oh, LAzard... my bad

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

God you suck, Rodgers

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Bench Rodgers, play Love

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

winter.mute posted:

It's too cold out there for a Lizard, he needs a warm rock and a heat lamp to get the blood flowing

edit: oh, LAzard... my bad

Looks like they fed him some nice crunchy grasshoppers on the sideline.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Lol retire bitch

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaccked

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

If Love sucks, then at least we know

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

lol the titans are one of the few teams that i genuinely don't worry about when they're in these spots

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Haha, what are you doing

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
BIG JEFF

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Did Bakh hurt his arm I think? He was clutching his left arm

OH gently caress!

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
lmao stuffed

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

definitely didn't get it

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
What a play by Andrew Adams he literally covered two guys at the same time in the flat on that sack

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Blocked bababa

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Didn't get it.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

time for the big jeff posts

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

lollllllllllll

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
STOPPED

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:lmao: they didn't convert.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Relentlessboredomm posted:

has that been a thing under Vrabel?

to be fair it probably hasn't been a thing under Vrabel, I just have probably the decade of 2005-2015 in my mind where our offense was mostly super bad and couldn't put up many points and felt like we'd be up by a TD or FG for 2-3 quarters and then get daggered eventually with our defense being good but getting worn down.

But this is all half remembered stuff in my heart so a stats dude might drop how wrong I am soon.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Vintersorg posted: