Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

olives black posted:

Every sci-fi movie that depicts late-stage capitalism at least has some cool buildings to walk around in. What are we, here, in real life, getting?

This utter loving bullshit:

If you live in southeast Michigan, hit up the cool anime store and laugh at the chud still selling Trump merchandise right across from it while you can, because Lakeside Mall is getting knocked down and turned into this campus of cumbuckets in 2024.

Where the gently caress is our goddamn arcology? Oh right, it's apparently more profitable for real estate ghouls to make people wade through clouds of insects and pollen to get to other shops. We could pack all that poo poo into one easy to navigate space with air conditioning, fountains to toss useless change into, calming neon lights, and a place to sit and eat without constantly getting hosed and sucked by mosquitos. Then we could take a cool turbolift to the floors with our apartments and be ready to jerk off to whatever dumb bullshit we bought 15 minutes ago. But no. We will hop in our constantly malfunctioning thousand dollar wheeled deathcages and drive 30 minutes to every new place we want to go to and we will like it.

Well I don't like it. :colbert:

Hard agree, OP. SimCity 2000 crew represent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCJRdXN80cE

I wanna give that stupid outdoor mall picture a wedgie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Pac and Cheese posted:

icon of sin

it's a cgi mockup but they really are building this abomination buy your tickets now

This thing is gonna get rolled by a wave and kill so many people.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

will someone please tell me what arcology means

It's a building that has a whole city in it. So you'd have to go outside even less than you already do.