Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda didn't shoot any myself. Being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, it would be pretty irresponsible of me to discharge my firearm. So I always ask myself "Do I want to de-escalate this situation?" Well, I do, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Replicants are like any other machine. Fully guaranteed rights under the Constitution, just like a human person. Whether they're a benefit or a hazard, it's my duty to uphold those rights.

Finger Prince

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Pride parades off the shoulder of Orion. I watched drag queens glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Finger Prince

Mongol General : Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?

Mongol : The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Mongol General : Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan : To love your enemies. See them welcomed before you. And to hear the accolades of their women.

Mongol General : That is good! That is good.

Finger Prince