Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I just put my whole cast iron air fryer in the dishwasher no prob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

max will never win a 3rd wdc

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Talking about cast iron or air fryer's is the equivalent to still complaining about Max winning in 2021.

There is no need to buy unsalted butter. You're not a loving scientist measuring out your chemicals to the parts per million. Use the salted butter that actually tastes good, your family and friends will hate you less.

What about for baking (which is the actual reason why people buy unsalted butter)?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

marshalljim posted:

What about for baking (which is the actual reason why people buy unsalted butter)?

If it's not a pie crust or croissant or another 50% by mass butter product then you can make up by adding slightly less salt.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

nice toaster oven

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

SocksAndSandals posted:

e.g. I do not wanted salted toast

Marmite goes on toast, op

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Please stay on topic. This thread is about how bad McLaren are and how bad of a driver Sergio "Checo" Perez is.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

mclaren own :lando:

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
2023 will be won by :lando: and blown up by :ferrari:

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
Charle did donuts for 2nd?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Charle did donuts for 2nd?

He actually won the WDC once you disregard the budget cheat cars built by a drink company from a fourth rate European power op.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Please stay on topic. This thread is about how bad McLaren are and how bad of a driver Sergio "Checo" Perez is.

There has been a change of plans, and this thread is now about how ridiculous Ferrari is and how they have no passion for racing.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Danny making out like a bandit, having his contract bought out and being gainfully employed next year

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Thanks Ants posted:

Marmite goes on toast, op

:hellyeah:

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

a primate posted:

Danny making out like a bandit, having his contract bought out and being gainfully employed next year

He is well on his way to becoming an alcoholic NASCAR Xfinity announcer by 2024.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
Checo really is a binman. Imagine not getting second place in a car like that.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

The $5 McLaren WCC bet I made a year ago can finally stop embarrassing me on my gambling app.

I can’t wait to make the same mistakes again.

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KepkzKH3xLM

Ouch..

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

a primate posted:

Being employed by Red Bull is like doing war crimes

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Let Mick do donuts

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hack Clown can only manage a single podium all year with a billion dollars of funding poured in from the Saudis. Really a terrible result from a team whose fans pretend they aren't eternally midfield

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Gene Haas sounds like the worst person to drive for, what sort of bore doesn't let their driver do doughnuts when the engines are going into the bin anyway

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Mick shouldn't get to do donuts because he is a pay driver who didn't accomplish a single thing in the sport

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Mick shouldn't get to do donuts because he is a pay driver who didn't accomplish a single thing in the sport

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Hack Clown can only manage a single podium all year with a billion dollars of funding poured in from the Saudis. Really a terrible result from a team whose fans pretend they aren't eternally midfield

He drained a billion dollars from the Saudis. Mission accomplished.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/ESPNF1/status/1594378796127363073?t=2hXb5eKSTeqKe1StbHAfag&s=19

Alright, which one of you runs the ESPN F1 Twitter account?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Charles Leclerc posted:

Found this rather tasteful piece which I shall be hanging on my wall and staring at right as I blow my brains out.

one day, all of us will be dead and we won't have to see things like this

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Everyone should get to do doughnuts :colbert:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Kirios posted:

Feels like I'm on the ground floor for a truly legendary thread.

Legendarily poo poo, for sure.

Here's some etiquette on how to appropriately use the 'oval office' word from somebody that used to be a racing driver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFXfrAEk03I

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

I just want to say what a well fought and glorious season for the scuderia. The most handsome drivers on the grid managed to keep us entertained all year while clearly driving on another level from the competition. Grats to Sharl on the WDC and Ferrari on the WCC. I look forward to seeing what improvements the team makes over winter break to stay out in front of all other comers.

PHWOAH

#essereferrari

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

TheBacon posted:

I just want to say what a well fought and glorious season for the scuderia. The most handsome drivers on the grid managed to keep us entertained all year while clearly driving on another level from the competition. Grats to Sharl on the WDC and Ferrari on the WCC. I look forward to seeing what improvements the team makes over winter break to stay out in front of all other comers.

PHWOAH

#essereferrari

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Thank martin and Crofty for another year of the finest sports reporting and commentating we’ve seen yet

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

SocksAndSandals posted:

e: nobody should be buying salted butter whats wrong with you? Add salt TO TASTE. e.g. I do not wanted salted toast

Salted toast is great and even goes well with jam. Why do you hate flavor? Are you actually 70 years old?

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KepkzKH3xLM

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Toast with unsalted butter is awful.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

valor

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

smackfu posted:

Toast with unsalted butter is awful.

Yeah I know it's a page back but I couldn't let that incredibly wrong take slide.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Kirios posted:

Salted toast is great and even goes well with jam. Why do you hate flavor? Are you actually 70 years old?

I knew these F1 threads were badawful but salted butter toast is one condiment too far

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Bad race