Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

ethanol posted:

Thank martin and Crofty for another year of the finest sports reporting and commentating we’ve seen yet
Wait, what??? Oh, that's like what those other posters are doing with Ferrari. I get it now.

smackfu posted:

Toast with unsalted butter is awful.

Use unsalted butter, and then finish your toast to perfection with 800-million-year-old salt hand-harvested from the Himalayas. Bonus points for organic yak butter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpurposed
Apr 22, 2008
:dukedog:

Fun Shoe

ethanol posted:

max will never win a 3rd wdc

technically he hasn't won the first 2 wdcs*

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

If Red Bull gets 10% more budget how come the glorious scuderia wasn’t allowed 10% more fuel flow???

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The FIA support Red Bull's racism, OP.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

He actually won the WDC once you disregard the budget cheat cars built by a drink company from a fourth rate European power op.

:hmmyes:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Jesus christ

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Shat Vercrappen

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
A sad indictment that the championship of a sport sponsored by noted good people Aramco, who only murder a few Yemenis each year, is won by a Hitlery fizzy drinks company.

I am starting to think that sport's governing bodies have some bad actors within them. Anyway, I shall be watching the Qatar World Cup in earnest hoping to be proved wrong :yum:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

:lewis: MWDC for another year. What a season and it was thanks to the best fans. Us.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNo5lG5LJvM

#'blessed

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos

smackfu posted:

Toast with unsalted butter is awful.

this is the correct answer....Kerry Gold Salted Butter on anything is glorious.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

I am switching from Teflon to a stainless steel cooking pan. Using high quality italian olive oil there is no sticking issues and I can throw it in the dishwasher after I'm done cooking.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Also Macau sucks until they bring the international drivers back and ideally reintroduce F3 cars, there's like loving one good prospect from mainland china and he's loving 5 seconds ahead of second after 2 laps lol

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

he should have loving parked and let them come get it. you really cant let him do a loving donut in your piece of poo poo ferrari on his way out...

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

italian quid posted:

I am switching from Teflon to a stainless steel cooking pan. Using high quality italian olive oil there is no sticking issues and I can throw it in the dishwasher after I'm done cooking.

This is all well and good until you realise that it never works that way and you wish you'd invested in some high quality red copper cookware like the red copper flipwich.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I cook all of my meals in plastic bowls in the microwave

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

slave to my cravings posted:

The Ferrari catering budget for 2023

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Is it time to turn this into the air fryer thread, or shall we diverge for a while on the pros and cons of deep fried turkey vs oven roasted turkey? (ps, deep fried turkey is better, juicier and faster, with the added bonus of burning down your house)

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

slave to my cravings posted:

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Off season. Yay.

I didn't watch a bunch of races in 2022. Including the last one.

Thanks for listening.

FakeBlood
Oct 23, 2008

Alive and kicking.
could always watch indy car just kidding.

I hope that McLaren or Mercedes become good again but I know that they won't.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

FakeBlood posted:

could always watch indy car just kidding.

I hope that McLaren or Mercedes become good again but I know that they won't.

I do watch Indycar OP.

Was pretty happy with Are Will Power winning his 2nd championship!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
Good riddance to 2022. What a miserable season in every possible way.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Got some new cookware to help get me through the offseason 😌

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

GramCracker posted:

this isn't red copper and or stainless steel so I was initially going to question this but then I saw you have a gas hob so now I can just assume its just brain damage from the fumes

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I’m thinking I’d like to get an air fryer + insta pot combo so I can officially get rid of my crockpot, pressure cooker, and air fryer. None of what I have are particularly good and this would save a lot of shelf space, but I’m worried that I’m going to get crap since the Instapot brand is too widespread which makes me assume it’s a dumb fad and will suck.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I’m thinking I’d like to get an air fryer + insta pot combo so I can officially get rid of my crockpot, pressure cooker, and air fryer. None of what I have are particularly good and this would save a lot of shelf space, but I’m worried that I’m going to get crap since the Instapot brand is too widespread which makes me assume it’s a dumb fad and will suck.

FWIW, the instapot is pretty decent for making your own yogurt. I use it weekly to make a gallon of milk into greek yogurt, and its awesome.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

What’s the overlap between a pressure cooker and an air fryer? Other than a heating element.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Charles Leclerc posted:

A sad indictment that the championship of a sport sponsored by noted good people Aramco, who only murder a few Yemenis each year, is won by a Hitlery fizzy drinks company.

I am starting to think that sport's governing bodies have some bad actors within them. Anyway, I shall be watching the Qatar World Cup in earnest hoping to be proved wrong :yum:

More like haramco

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

italian quid posted:

Any oil will work. Stainless pans require heating them up first (over medium heat), then adding the oil/butter/cooking medium and letting that come to temperature; if you take those two steps your food won't stick for the most part.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Cimber posted:

Is it time to turn this into the air fryer thread, or shall we diverge for a while on the pros and cons of deep fried turkey vs oven roasted turkey? (ps, deep fried turkey is better, juicier and faster, with the added bonus of burning down your house)

Thanksgiving was a month ago, why are you cooking a turkey?

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib

Residency Evil posted:

Agreed OP.

Although it was the first season I watched* all races.

Today I also washed my cast iron pan with soap

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

GramCracker posted:

Very nice - make sure you use wood utensils as non-PFOA coated cookware still releases crap jnto your food iirc.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Residency Evil posted:

Alonso did a wheelie tho so it had its moments

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The FIA cowards penalised him for it

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

italian quid posted:

this isn't red copper and or stainless steel so I was initially going to question this but then I saw you have a gas hob so now I can just assume its just brain damage from the fumes

here i was thinking it was reading your posts that gave me brain damage :smith:

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

smackfu posted:

What’s the overlap between a pressure cooker and an air fryer? Other than a heating element.

The air fryer element to the instapot is just a too that’s a fan lol. But having a small convection oven (air fryer) is very nice.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Cimber posted:

Smoke that bird. Finish in the oven at high heat for the skin.

a primate posted:

Very nice - make sure you use wood utensils as non-PFOA coated cookware still releases crap jnto your food iirc.

That looks like "ceramic" non-stick or some variant (faux "granite," etc.) which would mean it's PFOA free. Unfortunately, that stuff doesn't stay non-stick for long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

So because I didn't watch the race, did Seb doing some donuts at the end?

And did Sir Lewis jump out of his car and perform a ritualistic burning of it?