Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
I think how cool a racecar driver can sound whining is directly proportional to whether you think they are succeeding/failing because of the car or whether the car is succeeding/failing because of them.

I feel like Alonso can whine about anything and I assume he is correct because I assume his teams rely on his performances to flatter their machinery.

YMMV with Lewis and Max as both guys have definitely shown an ability to outperform their vehicle, but both have spent the bulk of their careers in a title contending car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
Feel like I really wanna see former F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo with a massive cigar between his hundreds of perfect teeth.

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
Dairy Queen is low key the best burger chain.

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
Just realized Max Verstappen's entire career has happened since Alonso last won a grand prix.