Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

mclaren own :lando:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

it's monaco

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

the surrounding tackiness of vegas will at least probably be funny somehow

track will suck tho

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

they should only be able to communicate with rocket league style quick chats

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Cirofren posted:

all the cars look so much better without sponsorship especially the mclaren, which looked gorgeous at the start of the season before it got its clown chrome wheels and other assorted bullshit

here's hoping next year they make a car that's actually able to race though wouldn't that be something

the chrome wheels kind of grew on me but you're right, all the cars looks way better without sponsors. even all the best classic liveries have like one or two big sponsors and that's it, instead of 100 stickers slapped everywhere.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lewis continues to own

https://i.imgur.com/NG06t7n.mp4

has sound

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

couldn't imagine max being cool enough to do tokyo drift irl

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

george russell is in my nightmare blunt rotation

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

italian quid posted:

lmao if you're brain damaged enough to think Russell is as good as Hamilton. Hamilton has always loving phoned it in when the car is poo poo. If you think Russell actually is a good driver then you need to stop watching GB News

when ham hangs up the helmet norris at merc is gonna make george look silly

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

A few weak rear end stomachs in this thread that can't handle fast food chicken lol.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i ate a lot of uk beef in the 90s as a kid. i might have those prions secretly waiting to kill me at any moment

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

we called it mad cow disease back then when I was a kid

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I currently drive a Ford fusion. But in the UK they're a small hatchback

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

big zac should have just doubled up. the more zac the better.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

leave yuki alone guys he just wants to play video games and eat junk food

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i'll always respect the hell out of ken block. he made mad money selling his shoe company, and instead of becoming a dumb boring business man like so many do, he used the money to go rallying hell yeah

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Feels Villeneuve posted:

As the OP I am declaring this thread a safe space for all lovers of eurobeat, gabber, and happy hardcore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmYi5u9BhtI

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

they should have done it in iracing

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

harperdc posted:

Much like with IndyCar, they didn’t sign a big enough check for the exclusivity.

Never mind how good both games are, of course that’s a secondary concern.

yeah I did some reading about what happened and it seems like the guys who own rfactor are spending loads of money on the exclusive licences for le mans, indy etc.

drat that sucks

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i imagine all posters as fat, everything is more jolly that way

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

not sega but mildly related by being rad old racing game music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoOtNDKy5EU&t=100s

i'll never miss a chance to post this

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

this is the bit before the season where all the ferrari fans are full of hope and confidence and i enjoy seeing it knowing that pasta reliability and gabagool strategies will slowly destroy that hope as the season goes on :unsmigghh:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

paul from s-club was in a nu-metal band for a while lol

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Harry Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/McLarenF1/status/1625182783248252955?s=20&t=DYoq4i-pmtFQUjVviC1Oog

So between this livery, the Haas and the Alfa having so much unpainted carbon fiber I wonder if teams are struggling with weight again this year.

:lando: phwooar what a machine

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

the milk machine posted:

is mclaren going to try and make the car go fast this year or will it be like last year instead

chances are they're going to be up there winning or on the podium non stop this season. 2023 is set to be the year for the papaya bois.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

MustardFacial posted:

It's going to be good to see Alsono come 2nd in the WDC behind noted good lad Lando Norris.

:hmmyes:

both pretty poggers drivers

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

another classic fail from ferrari imo :ferrari:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

the tyres will get cold when they're trying to sleep tho :(

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

is everyone excited for a new and exciting season of Drive to Survive™ tomorrow?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Thanks Ants posted:

You put loads of thought into it and then forget about making changes every week so that the game is locked, and you then forget to make changes before the next race as well. The winner is someone who gave up posting before the summer break.

:hmmyes:

i think I only remembered to make changes about 3 times despite watching every race last season

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i might be one of the first people to ever type the following sentence.

but i miss my fiat grande punto

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i used to drive a mitsubishi L200 pick up truck at an old job but i accidentally flipped it over a wall and into a field so i'm not too keen on them tbh

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Rectal Placenta posted:

Lance, you should probably be focusing on this weekend's race

lol

ethanol posted:

some hosed up tires here no wonder you crashed

honestly it was a dumb crash by me. first rainy day after a couple weeks of proper sun, and the job involved driving around the scottish coast on shite roads. had nothing in the back which was rare and i lost it going round a notoriously bad corner that i had driven probably 1000 times.

farmer was happy i went over his wall instead of through it like most cars did though. so he picked up the truck in a big forklift and dumped it at his farmhouse for us to sort out getting it recovered lol.

my phone also somehow ended up inside the dash somewhere and i got to go to the scrappies a few days later and rip it apart with a massive crowbar to get it back. which was great fun.

ty for reading my big crash story

andyf posted:

i liked the bit in DTS where they tried to make Otmar look like an idiot and then his team beat McLaren.
(he is an idiot)

i liked the parts where they made horner look like an annoying little shithead of a man (which he is)

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

quote is not edit

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

mclaren are going to win the constructors. lando WDC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

can't tell how good max is until he has to race on a rainy tuesday night at stoke tbh