Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I can hang with oyster fans, but I won't eat more than a few raw oysters and even then only if there's some interesting seafood/hot/citrus sauce varieties to go in them. IMO they're good vehicles to get sauce flavours into your mouth but that's about it. It boggles my mind that that texture and flavour profile is somehow a delicacy.

The worst part is the little grain of sand (or broken shell?) that seems to be in every single one, without fail. Absolutely nasty, like if I told you it were impossible to make eggs without eating a tiny bit of the shell every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU