Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I love raw oysters and my record is 36.

I remember it was Valentines Day and I had the day off while my girlfriend was at work.

I had been really in the mood for some oysters lately, and the seafood place down the street from me was doing buck-a-shuck that day. Seemed like a perfect opportunity.

I walked into the place and sat at the bar and kept ordering oysters and vodka on the rocks. My girlfriend and I had dinner plans for Valentines that night, and I knew she'd be pissed with me if on the outside chance I got sick from the oysters. I remember reading an article that said people who have alcohol with meals have less instances of food poisoning. Although I'm not shy with raw seafood, I do eat a lot of it and food poisoning sucks. So whenever I'm pounding back oysters, or clams, or sashimi I usually have a few drinks too. Only today I think I overdid it with the vodka. I think in my head three dozen oysters sounded like a lot, but that isn't really all that much to soak up all the vodka I drank.

I stumbled home and passed out on the couch. I ended up being sick from all the vodka and not the oysters. She was pissed when she came home. We are now married :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Smugworth posted:

I chew oysters
How about you?

I don’t know if I “chew” oysters, but I definitely don’t go out if my way to make sure I swallow them whole every time.