Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I have two uncles that like oysters. One is good, one is evil.

Good uncle will BBQ oysters on the half shell. A bit of lemon juice and a dab of cocktail sauce as they come off the grill and its like food from the gods. Absolutely delicious. I could easily eat 30 of those things cooked that way. I never have, because of sharing, but I would in a heartbeat given the chance.

Evil uncle brings a store-bought jar of raw oysters to Christmas potluck dinners whenever we get together. The slimiest, snottiest things you can imagine. He dumps them in a serving bowl and walks around offering them to everybody like its a delicacy. I've actually sprinkled in lemon juice more than one time when he wasn't looking. I'll always eat one to indulge in the grossness, and two if I've had a few beers; but that's my limit on those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU