Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BigBadSteve posted:

I have never eaten an oyster. Do you chew it or swallow it whole?

you slurp it, with cocktail sauce or vinegar

there are many different types of oysters. i like cape may salts

both of my kids were conceived after gorging on oysters. i miss the blue water grill in union square

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nooner posted:

there used to be this place that opened up near my old apartment that was like an oyster bar where like the idea was you got oysterand and scotch and you ate theoysters with the scotch as like a chaser i guess and then the hipster rear end waiter told me that you were supposd to eat the oyster and then pour the scotch into the oyster shell so it mixed with the oyster brine and then drink it out of the shell and it was like $9+ for an oyster and $12+ per scotch and it didnt last very long lol

i went to a dumbass place like that in New Hope, NEKTAR, it was a whiskey bar with "tapass" but also just looked like a restaurant and my wife and I went once when it just opened and we ordered scallops as an appetizer for like $18 and it was one scallop cut into 6 pieces

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Colonel Cancer posted:

Love to eat slimey morsels that literally evolved to suck the poo poo out of the ocean

:same:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

bartok posted:

The world is an oyster locked in its shell. You like the taste but can't stand the smell.

I don't know if he still does but I saw Jawbreaker in 2019 and the main guy says he teaches creative writing at a community college not super far from me. I wanted to have the guy from Jawbreaker as a creative writing teacher but I never followed up with it.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i've never put an oyster on a cracker. need the shell so i can keep score